1

"Welcome home babydoll!" Seth cheered to his girlfriend of two years. He and Sasha just bought a new home and were excited to finally move into it.

"Yay! We're home!" Sasha squealed, moving her violet colored hair out of her face.

"Let's get the party started." Seth chuckled as the two got out of his car and began unloading it. They hired movers, so majority of their belongings were already inside. They would just have to unpack and organize.

"Alright, now this is the real fun." Sasha giggled as all of their belongings were inside the house. The two surrounded by brown cardboard boxes.

"Here's to our new beginnings, beautiful." He smiled as the two shared a loving kiss.

+

The following week, Sasha and Seth invited their friends over for a housewarming party. Luckily, they were able to mostly get settled in the previous week since they were off after WrestleMania. Bayley with Finn, Becky with Dean, Charlotte with Kevin, and Roman would all be coming over to celebrate their two best friends first home.

"They're here!" Sasha beamed as she saw their best friends pulling in the driveway.

"Go get 'em baby." Seth chuckled as Sasha nearly ran down the steps and outside to see her friends.

"Sasha!" The girls beamed as she quickly went to hug the three of them.

"Welcome to our house!" She grinned after greeting the guys too.

The nine of them headed inside, Sasha and Seth showing off their first home. Their friends loved it. It was a beautiful starter home. It was four bedrooms but it was a ranch style house. After they showed off the house, they all sat down to eat and enjoyed each other's company.

"This is a great house for you guys." Bayley smiled at her friends before taking a sip of her beer.

"Yes, perfect starter house." Becky agreed with their friend.

"Thank you, we even have room for babies." She teased with a giggle as their friends grew suspicious.

"Is that a hint to something we don't know about?" Charlotte laughed a bit.

"Not right now, but down the road you guys will be aunts and uncles." Seth smiled.

"I will happily spoil my nieces or nephews. But right now we have titles to win!" Bayley cheered as everyone else did as well. All was right in the world for Sasha and Seth. To the new beginnings.