5

Three Months Later

"There's our girl!" Becky smiled as they walked inside Sasha and Seth's home.

Three months had passed as Sasha has adjusted to not being on the road. She was really enjoying and soaking in all of her pregnancy. It had been going great for the most part, minus the morning sickness. Now, she was twenty three weeks pregnant.

Since Sasha was over twenty weeks pregnant, they would be finding out the gender of their baby. She and Seth got an ultrasound done, but decided not to find out. However, they were having a gender reveal party with all of their friends. They asked Becky and Dean to be the gender keepers and get the items they needed. They were going to pop balloons until either blue or pink smoke and confetti poured out of them. Everyone was super excited.

"Hello everyone!" Sasha beamed as she hugged her best friends. The girls went out to get some last minute things that Sasha needed. The guys were outside since they were combining a cookout with the gender reveal party.

"You look beautiful sister!" Charlotte grinned at her friend. Sasha had her dark brown hair in loose waves, a body-con style tan colored dress that was paired with some sandals. She also had a simple makeup look on. She didn't want to go overboard but she still felt stunning.

"Thank you! Do you guys think it's a boy or a girl?" Sasha giggled before taking a sip of water.

"I'm not saying since I'm the keeper." Becky teased. She couldn't wait for her best friends to find out if their sweet baby would be a boy or a girl.

"I say boy." Bayley responded before fixing her hair for a moment.

"I vote girl!" Charlotte cheered as the girls had some fun before heading outside.

After everyone ate, they got ready for the gender reveal. They took some last minute guesses from everyone. Well, everyone except Becky and Dean. They chose to not respond since they already knew what the gender was. Once they did that, Sasha and Seth began popping some balloons. They popped about five on a dart board before the smoke and confetti began pouring out of the final one.

"Holy shit! It's a boy!" Seth exclaimed as they saw the blue smoke and confetti everywhere.

"We're having a boy, baby!" Sasha cheered, feeling extremely emotional knowing she would be having a baby boy with the love of her life.

The two shared a loving hug and a passionate kiss as everyone around them cheered and clapped for them to be welcoming a baby boy in the world. Everyone made their way back inside for a bit of dessert and socializing when their friends got a little nosey again.

"Do you guys have a name?" Roman asked before taking a bite of the cupcake.

"We do, wanna share it baby?" Seth replied, looking at his girlfriend with loving eyes.

"Spencer Daniel Lopez, after his daddy." She giggled as the girls were so excited and the guys loved the name.

"That's adorable!" Charlotte gleamed.

"Perfect name for our perfect boy." Seth winked at his girlfriend as Sasha blushed. Life couldn't get any better than this.