52

Six Weeks Later|SummerSlam

"Bayley!" Sasha cheered as she found her best friend backstage.

Six weeks had passed since Sasha revealed her and Roman's relationship while filming her WWE 24 documentary. She was almost finished filming for it in general, as she found out it would come out within the next two weeks. However, tonight would be the ending of her filming it. Tonight was the night she's been anxiously anticipating for the last few months.

Sasha was making her long awaited return back to the squared circle. She was a surprise tag team partner with Roman and Dean. They were going against Charlotte, AJ Styles, and Drew McIntyre. Sasha did good with not posting anything about her training to return. The fans were not suspecting her to return at all. If anything, fans were speculating that someone like Liv Morgan or even NXT Superstar Cora Jade would join the two men.

Sasha, Dean, and Roman were excited to tag together. Roman and Dean would be wearing their old, traditional "Shield" gear that they used to wear with Seth. Sasha would have some brand new gear as well. It would be blue, black, with silver detailing to match the colors of The Shield. She also had a brand new crystallized cape that was black. The three would also be wearing a special pin on their gear to honor Seth.

"Hey Sasha! It's so good to see you! You look amazing! I love the blue hair." Bayley smiled as Sasha changed up her look from the last time she was in WWE. She now had her long, dark hair turned to blue. She loved the change and it boosted her confidence as well.

"Thanks dude! It's been a confidence booster too. Roman likes it as well." She giggled as the two girls hugged while looking out at the stadium.

SummerSlam was being held at Nissan Stadium in Nashville, Tennessee. It was a sold out crowd of nearly fifty thousand fans. Sasha was emotional, nervous, scared, and excited. It's been just about six years since she last competed in a WWE ring. She was twenty four years old when she left. Now she was thirty, but worked her ass off to come back. She was only worried about how the fans would react to her return to the squared circle.

"Are you ready to come back? I know you're going to kick ass!" Bayley grinned as they watched some of their friends rehearse their entrances.

Sasha already rehearsed hers earlier that morning. They wanted to do it while everyone was gone and no one was really out. That way, fans and colleagues didn't get super suspicious. Most of her WWE colleagues knew, but they didn't want word going out about her return. Let's just say that her entrance would be fitting for The Boss.

"I am! It's very weird though, last time I wrestled Seth was wrestling. But I know I am safe with Dean and Roman! I am safe with Charlotte, AJ, and Drew too. It's just a lot of emotions at once." She explained as her best friend was understanding.

"I understand, Sash. You are right though, you are safe with all five of them! I know you're going to do amazing tonight. Everyone is so proud of you. I know Seth will be too." The two girls shared a sweet embrace before going off to get their hair and makeup done.

While Sasha was getting her makeup and hair done, she was feeling nervous. Her match was the first one of the night. Emotions were high and she had mixed feelings about it. She wanted to enjoy the moment. On the other side, she was so nervous that she was ready for it to be done and celebrate. Her thoughts quickly snapped as she saw three of her favorite people walking towards her.

"Mommy! Mommy!" Sadie and Spencer cheered as Roman brought them to come see her while she was getting ready.

"Hi babies! I am so happy to see you guys!" Sasha grinned as she picked up Sadie and hugged Spencer. She gave her boyfriend a cheesy grin too, happy to see all three of them.