36

"How the fuck do I do this?" Sasha sighed to herself, resting her head in her hands after putting both kids down for a nap.

It's only been two weeks since Seth passed away. Sasha's life was turned upside down. Nothing she did felt right, even if it was just her normal routine. She longed for her lover back, and wasn't sure how she would continue on without him. She was doing her best to mask her pain so Spencer and Sadie didn't hurt any worse than they already were.

Sasha snapped out of her thoughts quickly. She heard near seventeen month old Sadie crying upstairs in her room. She quickly went upstairs, hushing and nursing her daughter back to sleep. Sasha was so touched out and overwhelmed, but needed to keep some normalcy for her kids. Even if nothing felt normal, she was doing her best.

"Sash?" Bayley called out as she, Roman, and Charlotte were there to stop by and see her. They also had meals for her and the kids to make it a bit easier during their night routine.

"Hi, I need a minute." She sighed already nearly in tears. She stepped out on the back deck and tried to calm herself down. Bayley and Charlotte set the meals down and put them away. Roman got her some water for whenever she was ready to come back in.

"Need a hug?" Charlotte asked as Sasha came back in with tears on her face.

"Please." She croaked, going over to hug her three close friends. She couldn't help but cry harder. She felt in a daze and like she was living in a nightmare that wouldn't end.

"You're safe, sister. You're safe with us." Bayley rubbed her back as Sasha tried to quiet down so Spencer and Sadie didn't hear her.

"It's just so hard! I'm touched out, overwhelmed, lost! I want Seth back!" She sobbed into Charlotte's chest.

"I know, I know. If we could bring him back, we would. You know we're all here for you." Roman comforted her as she tried calming down.

"It just sucks. My kids need their daddy and now he's gone." She sniffed before getting a drink of water. Her grief would never leave her. However, she would have to find a path to heal herself and be strong for herself, as well as their two kids.