24

"Whew, that was fun but I'm tired." Sasha yawned a few days later. She and Seth got back to their hotel room in Cancun, Mexico. They were having a great time with their friends. It was a nice getaway with their best friends. However, Sasha was having to take it easy.

She's been feeling a bit nauseous and dizzy, as well as some fatigue. For the most part, she's been able to work through it to have fun with their friends. However, she recently discovered why she's been feeling like that. And she needed to tell Seth as soon as she could.

"You ok, babydoll? Just worried about you since you haven't been feeling good off and on through the trip." Seth asked as the two were sitting on the bed and he was holding his girlfriend in his lap.

"Yeah, I think so. I'm just gonna take a shower and get ready for bed." She admitted as Seth let her do her thing.

Sasha got up, headed into the bathroom to take a shower. She knew exactly what was wrong with her. Or what was going on. She just wanted to catch Seth off guard before telling him.

Once she was dressed and ready for bed, she grabbed everything she needed. Seth hit the showers shortly after her and she knew when he was done she wanted to tell him what was going on with her. Even though she still didn't feel good, she was excited to tell Seth.

"Ready for bed?" He asked once he was dressed in some basketball shorts, ready to climb in bed with his long time lover.

"Mhm, I gotta tell you something first." She admitted as Seth grew confused.

"What's up baby? You okay?" He questioned the petite brunette.

"Mhm, I just wanted to show you this." She grinned before handing him four positive pregnancy tests.

"Congratulations, dad!" She squealed with a beaming smile as Seth gasped.

"No fucking way! You're pregnant again baby?!" He grinned while looking at the tests.

"I am! We're gonna have another baby!" She cheered as Seth quickly pulled Sasha close to him. He cupped her face in his hands as they shared a long, slow, loving, and passionate kiss.

"I'm so fucking excited baby! I can't wait to grow our family! You're the best mom to Spencer, I know you'll be no different with this baby." He grinned in delight as they let go of their kiss.

"I can't wait to welcome this baby with you, babe! We're gonna have two babies!" Sasha squealed.

"Damn right we are baby! I couldn't be happier!" He exclaimed as they soaked in all the excitement. Lopez family party of four would be coming soon.