67

"I love my kids, but it is nice to be on an adult only trip." Sasha smiled to Roman a few days later. The two were in Maui for their first vacation together just as a couple since getting together.

Spencer and Sadie were with Bayley and Finn for the week as the two were in Hawaii. It was right after Mania, so they definitely wanted to rest and have fun on their trip. It felt good for Sasha to finally go on a trip without having to worry about her two young children, knowing they were in great hands with her best friends. It would also test her and Roman's relationship thus far.

"Yes it is, beautiful. They're having a great time with Bay and Finn. They're very lucky to have incredible aunts and uncles to love them and spend time with them." Roman smiled, coming up to her and kissed her cheek.

"They definitely are! And I'm very lucky to have an amazing support of friends. I know our relationship was definitely unexpected, but I'm so grateful for you." She smiled, looking at Roman with loving eyes.

"I'm grateful for you too, baby doll. And your amazing kids. It was definitely unexpected, but I'm glad it's you too." He assured her as they were on the back patio of the Air BnB they were renting, enjoying a glass of wine and looking out at the ocean.

"Honestly, if we never got together, I probably would've stayed a single mom." She admitted while they were reflecting on their journey thus far.

"Really? I wouldn't blame you, but would it just be too much?" He asked while they watched the sunset over the beach.

"Yeah no, a stranger would've been weird. Too much baggage." She gritted her teeth before taking another sip of her wine.

"Baggage? To me it's not baggage."

"Well, to go up to a stranger it would be. It's like hey I'm a wrestler, current stay at home mom of two young kids, my boyfriend of nearly a decade died, but what's your favorite color?" She explained as the two laughed at the question she finished off her explanation with.

"Well, good news for you is you don't have to do that." He continued laughing a bit.

"Yes, I'm so happy I'm with you. Obviously I don't wish what happened to Seth on him. I still love and miss him. But I'm happy with you and that you're not a stranger." Sasha grinned before going over to sit with her boyfriend.

"I'm happy with you too, baby. I'm here for you no matter what and I'm not going anywhere. I know things can still get hard with everything that happened, but I will never judge or shun you for that. I'm always here for you, love." He promised, kissing her cheek as they enjoyed their vacation.