21

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to my two babies! Happy birthday to you!" Seth laughed as he woke up with Sasha and Spencer.

It was their birthdays. Sasha was turning twenty six years old. Spencer was turning one year old. They couldn't believe it had already been a year since they became parents. What a wonderful year it had been though. Seth couldn't wait to spend the day with both Sasha and Spencer.

"Thank you baby." Sasha giggled at her boyfriend while cuddling with him and their now one year old son.

"How's it feel sharing a birthday with our baby boy?" He asked with a chuckle while the father and son played together on the bed.

"No one else I'd rather share a birthday with! And I can't believe we've been parents for a year! A whole freakin' year!" She exclaimed with a smile.

"What a wonderful year it has been. And happy one year of being a mama to you." He winked, knowing that being a mother to Spencer was the most important thing to Sasha. Nothing else mattered besides her little family.

"I can't wait to see what the next year has to bring! You returning, us being parents, seeing Spencer grow. Maybe another baby." She replied with a slight smirk.

"Someone has a baby fever?" Seth questioned with a smile before lovingly kissing his girlfriend, the love of his life.

"Maybe a little bit. I want Spencer to be just a little bit older since I dunno if I could handle two under two," she began with a laugh before smiling at her son.

"But I still want more babies with you!" She squealed as the three were now heading downstairs to get some breakfast for the day.

"Just let me know when you're ready, beautiful. I'd love to have more babies with you! An army of architects and bosses." He joked as the two laughed, soaking up the day together celebrating both Sasha and Spencer's birthdays.