4

"Feelin' ok, babydoll?" Seth asked Sasha a couple days later. The two, along with all of their friends were in San Diego, California for a mini vacation. They had a few days off and planned this trip way before Sasha found out she was pregnant. However, they wanted to have fun with their friends. Especially Sasha since she wouldn't see them as much due to her pregnancy.

"Yeah, just want a little bit more sleep." She groaned as Sasha was definitely having some more fatigue than usual with her first pregnancy.

"Get some more sleep, beautiful. I'm gonna go get some coffee and I'll be back." He replied before kissing her temple. She nodded her head and drifted back off to sleep.

A few hours later, Sasha was more than awake. She and Seth were on the beach with their friends. The guys were doing their thing while the girls were tanning. Sasha was having some water while Bayley, Becky, and Charlotte were having some mimosas. She was soaking up all the time with her best friends that she could.

"I can't believe you're gonna be a mommy!" Charlotte smiled while adjusting her sunglasses to look at her friend.

"It's crazy, I didn't think it'd happen so soon." Sasha beamed at her friend.

"Have you thought about what you're gonna do after the baby's born?" Becky asked. She, Charlotte, and Bayley were curious to hear if their best friend would return to wrestling after giving birth.

"Yeah, I have." Sasha responded before taking a deep breath.

"I don't think I'm gonna return when the baby's born, I think I just wanna focus on being a mom." She admitted. She could tell her friends were happy for her but they would miss wrestling with her or against her.

"So we won't wrestle you again?" Charlotte asked. Even she was a bit sad to not wrestle Sasha anymore. Iron sharpens iron. That's exactly how it was when the two went against each other. It was always magical.

"As of right now, no." Sasha pouted before the four girls hugged.

"We're so happy for you dude. We'll just miss wrestling you." Bayley smiled as the four were emotional.

"I'll miss wrestling with you guys too, but that doesn't mean I won't be your guys' biggest cheerleaders!" Sasha exclaimed as the girls were giggling now. It would definitely be a bittersweet experience for all parties involved.