60

"Is that everything baby?" Sasha asked, two weeks later.

She and Roman were taking the next step in their relationship. They have been together for just about eight months. They felt it was a good time for Roman to move in with Sasha and the kids at her new home she bought after Seth's passing.

Roman basically lived with Sasha, Spencer, and Sadie. He spent a lot of nights and days with her. Occasionally he would go back to his condo he had, but ended up selling it. Sasha was very excited for Roman to be living with her and the kids full time. Roman was her light at the end of the tunnel. She was very grateful to have such a great relationship with her boyfriend.

"Yep, that's all my stuff. Sneakers and all." Roman chuckled. Just like Sasha, he was a sneaker head. Sasha didn't care, she was just excited to have Roman permanently living with her full time and with her kiddos.

"Yay! You're now with us forever!" She squealed, jumping into Roman's arms. He held her and passionately kissed her.

"That is the plan baby! I am just happy to be here with you and your babes." He grinned as they let go of their kiss.

"We are happy you're here with us! I love you babe!" She smiled, the two now moving towards the bed.

"I love you too." The two shared another sweet kiss. They were pulled from their thoughts, getting a text message from Hunter.

"Oh! I just got my Survivor Series team for WarGames!" She expressed, reading the message.

"I did too." He chimed in as they read their messages.

"You go first."

"So I'm going against Kevin Owens' team. My team is me as the leader, then Dean, Solo, Jimmy, and Jey. Kevin has Sami, Drew, AJ, and Dolph. Yours?"

"I am going against Rhea's team! I have myself, Bay, Liv Morgan, Asuka, and Bianca! Rhea has herself as captain and I'm the captain of mine. But she has herself, Charlotte, Ronda, Shayna, and Carmella." She informed, feeling very excited for the show soon.

"We both have solid teams. Let's bring home a victory." He chuckled, passionately kissing her again.