11

Two Months Later

"This is so weird." Sasha giggled while laying in bed with Seth. Spencer was asleep in his bassinet next to their bed in the hotel room they were sharing.

Seth was now going back on the road as Spencer just turned three months old. Sasha decided to come on the road with him some of the time to spend time with her lover and to make sure Spencer got time with his dad as well. This was Seth's first loop back since his birth, so Sasha wanted to go with him. It would be good for her to see everyone as well.

"It's weird not seeing you have your gear packed." Seth chuckled while kissing the top of her head.

"I know! Instead of wrestling gear it's baby supplies." She added before checking to make sure Spencer was still sound asleep.

"I wouldn't trade it, though. My heart is so happy being where we are." She beamed at her longtime boyfriend.

"Mine too, beautiful. We gotta start getting ready though." He replied as he knew they had to leave in a bit to head to the arena for Monday Night Raw.

The couple got ready before Spencer woke up. They made sure they had everything before getting Spencer situated in his car seat and headed out of the hotel, towards their rental car. It wasn't a far drive to the arena either. Once they got to the arena, Seth went to the locker room as Sasha went to go find her besties.

"You're doing so good babes, mama's so proud." Sasha softly smiled as she was baby-wearing her three month old son and he was just awake, looking around as well as feeling content with his mama.

"There's the beautiful mama!" Charlotte smiled as she spotted her best friend and nephew.

"Oh my god dude! Look at you!" Bayley beamed at Sasha.

"Yeah, you look amazing!" Becky chimed in as well.

"Thank you! I'm finally working out again and breastfeeding adds into that too." She snickered before carefully hugging her friends.

"Are you getting involved with Seth returning at all or are you just here for support?" Bayley asked as the girls were sitting down for a moment.

"I'm just here for support. As of now, I don't have any intentions getting back in the ring. That could change though, who knows." She shrugged as the girls were supportive. They were just happy to see their bestie on the road, so they could have a bit more time with her.