20

"Alright bubs, it's time for bed." Sasha yawned while carrying eleven month old baby Spencer up the steps.

A few months had passed and it was now Christmas Eve. Seth had made a near full recovery with his knee. He was just about ready to get back inside the squared circle. He was relieved that this recovery went a bit quicker and smoother than the first time.

Sasha couldn't wait to watch Seth make his return once the time was right. For now though, they were enjoying the holiday season. It was the first holiday season that they had Spencer. They were enjoying all of the sights and festivities. It was his first Christmas as well, which Sasha and Seth were soaking up with their baby boy.

"Goodnight Spenc, mama loves you." She whispered before turning out the lights as her nearly one year old son was sound asleep in his crib. Sasha headed downstairs as she and Seth would wrap presents and enjoy the quiet time together.

"Is he asleep?" Seth asked before giving her a quick kiss on the lips.

"Oh yeah, he's out. Now it's time for mom and dad time." She giggled while hugging Seth close to her.

"First Christmas and holiday season down, a lifetime more to go as a little family." He beamed before placing a soft kiss on her temple.

"I love you so much." She grinned as they made their way to the living room and began wrapping presents for their son.

"I love you too, baby doll. Forever." He winked as they enjoyed the quiet Christmas Eve night getting everything ready to make magical and core memories for their sweet baby boy.