25

"Ready to go, baby doll?" Seth asked two weeks later.

The couple were now home from Cancun, Mexico. They had a great time with their friends and were even more excited when Sasha revealed her second pregnancy to her long time boyfriend. They kept it from their friends for the remainder of the trip. They would find out soon enough, though.

The two were headed to Sasha's OBG/YN for an examination as well as the first ultrasound. They couldn't wait to see their second baby and to tell Spencer that he was going to be a big brother. Sasha and Seth wanted to make sure everyone was healthy before announcing it to their family, friends, and to the public.

"Yep, let's go see the baby!" She grinned. They dropped Spencer off with a close family friend who watched him while they were in Cancun.

It didn't take long for the two to arrive at her OBG/YN's office. Sasha got herself checked in as she and Seth waited in the lobby for a bit. Once she was called back, they checked her vitals and did a normal examination. Seeing that Sasha looked healthy, her doctor began the ultrasound with the ultrasound technician.

"Our little baby!" Sasha squealed as they saw their second child on the screen and hearing the baby's heartbeat.

"Baby looks so tiny." Seth chuckled.

They finished with the ultrasound shortly afterwards. Sasha was already twelve weeks along and her due date was April Fifteenth. She and Seth were super excited that she and the baby were healthy. They were also shocked she was already fairly far along in the pregnancy, nearly out of her second trimester. Now, they were going to get their nearly three year old son and tell him the news.

"Spencer, c'mere babe." Sasha smiled as she and Seth wanted to tell their son about becoming a big brother.

"Mommy and I have to tell you something bud." Seth added on with a smile.

"What is it?" Spencer questioned, sitting down in Seth's lap.

"Mommy has a baby in her belly! You're gonna be a big brother! Look!" Sasha grinned as she showed her son the ultrasound photos and pointed her tiny baby bump.

"A baby?" Spencer asked while looking at both of his parents.

"Mhm, you're gonna have a baby brother or a baby sister little man." Seth replied with a smile. Spencer began giggling before hugging Sasha. Seth joined in on the hug too.

"Are you excited?" She asked with a smile while hugging her first born baby.

"Yeah!" He giggled as Sasha and Seth were relieved. It could've gone a completely different way, but they were so excited. They couldn't wait to expand their family and have two babies. They were ready for the next chapter.