15

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday baby!" Sasha giggled a week later. It was Seth's birthday and they were home. Sasha was so excited to celebrate his birthday.

"Thank you, baby doll. You made quite a breakfast feast." He chuckled as she brought him breakfast in bed. He was laying in bed with their now four month old son, Spencer. Sasha happily brought him up a tray of breakfast for them to enjoy.

"All for you, babe! We love you so much!" She grinned as she got in bed with Seth and Spencer.

"I love you both too. This is a great way to celebrate my day." He smiled as the three enjoyed his day.

+

"C'mon babe! Close your eyes!" Sasha pleaded with Seth. A month had passed and it was now Father's Day. Sasha had a little surprise for him now that they were back in their hotel room. Even though he had wrestled a few hours ago, Sasha still got him a little something to acknowledge him for his first Father's Day.

"Alright alright. Eyes are closed." He said as she made sure he was sitting down. Spencer was already asleep, but Sasha still wanted to give Seth his gift. She giggled while placing the gift bag in his hands.

"Open." She snickered as Seth opened his eyes, then opening the gift in the bag. He furrowed his brows as he found a black velvet box. Seth carefully opened it before seeing a necklace. It was a dog tag style necklace with Spencer's name and birthdate engraved in it.

"Wow, thank you Sasha. It's amazing babe." He proudly grinned while looking at the details.

"I knew you'd love it. Happy first Father's Day, baby. One down and a lifetime to go." She grinned as she sat down on his lap. The two shared a loving kiss, enjoying the quiet time to acknowledge Seth on his very first Father's Day.