34

"Hey mama bear. Do you need anything?" Bayley asked Sasha a week later. They were at RAW for a memorial on Seth's life and legacy. She brought both Sadie and Spencer with her too. Sasha was still an emotional wreck, but would try to hold it together to give an amazing speech on her boyfriend's life and legacy, in and out of the squared circle.

"Well, what I need isn't going to happen. So just some water." She shrugged as she tried to finish doing her makeup. She also told Sadie and Spencer what was going on to the best of her abilities and they were emotional too. Spencer more than Sadie since he was older. He was also trying to stay calm for his baby sister, but he missed his daddy so much. He and Sasha were definitely each other's rocks during this, even though he was only four.

"You look pretty mommy." Spencer smiled as he went over to give Sasha a hug.

"Thanks bubs. Are you going to be ok on stage with Uncle Roman and Uncle Dean while mommy talks about daddy?" She asked as she put her mascara away. She didn't put on a lot of makeup since she'd been very emotional, and was wearing a tight, long sleeve black dress. Sasha wasn't sure how she was going to give this speech but she was surely going to try.

"Mhm. Is sissy going to be with us too?" He asked, big brown eyes looking up to his mom.

"Yeah. I think Auntie Bay is going to hold Sadie while I talk about daddy." She informed her son before putting on her black heels, mentally preparing herself for this speech she was about to give.

"Okay. I love you mommy." Spencer smiled before giving his mother another hug.

"I love you too, bug. Let's get ready, ok?" Sasha asked as Spencer nodded his head. She then got Spencer and Sadie ready and dressed before meeting up with everyone before the beginning of RAW.

"Hey Sash. Are you feeling ok?" Bayley asked her friend as they were all supportive of Sasha and the kids.

"Not really. Trying to hold it together since we all have to be out there in a few minutes." She shrugged before pulling her hair out of her face.

"You got this girl. We're all here for you." Bayley smiled at her friend before giving her a hug. They all got together before heading out on stage. They did a ten second moment of silence for Seth. Sasha stayed in gorilla before her music hit. She made a small entrance before making her way to the ring. The fans cheered and clapped for her as she entered the ring and grabbed a microphone from one of the ringside workers.

"Thank you guys for the warm welcome. But, it's still hard that I'm standing here today giving a speech about Seth when he's not here." She began as she took a deep breath while the fans watched her.

"Seth has built an amazing life, in and outside of the ring. And that should be celebrated." She smiled as the fans cheered for that.

"He is a ten time world champion, two time intercontinental champion, a US champion, and a multi time tag team champion!" Sasha grinned as the fans cheered loudly for that.

"But more than that, Seth was an amazing human being outside of this squared circle." She smiled before blinking back some tears.

"Seth and I were together for six years and have two beautiful babies together, Sadie and Spencer." She grinned as the crowd cheered loudly for that.

"He was an amazing partner and father. He is the love of my life, and now me and the kiddos have to figure this life out without him." She admitted before shedding a few tears.

"I just want everyone to know that he appreciated every single fan, everyone he worked with, and everyone that would come through his path and would help him become the man that he was. Without those people, who knows who he would've become." Sasha slightly smiled through her tears.

"And on my behalf, I just want to thank everyone who has respected our privacy during this time but still supported us. That means everything to us. But to Seth, I hope you're watching over us and I hope we make you proud. I miss and love you so much, and I know the kids will carry on your legacy forever. Thank you." She finished up with a smile before crying again. She sat the microphone down and walked up the ramp where the kids were at. This was harder than she'd ever imagined, but was trying to take it one day at a time.