7

"Woah, you look stunning." Seth grinned a couple weeks later.

It was the day of their baby shower. Even though it may not be the most popular decision, Sasha and Seth wanted all of their friends there. It wouldn't be a girls only baby shower. The guys were happy to come too. They all were excited to meet their nephew in the upcoming weeks. Sasha had just a little over a month to go, so she was happy to finally have the baby shower.

Bayley and Finn wanted to host it at a nearby event hall. It was only a half hour away from Sasha and Seth's home. Everyone was coming as well. Bayley and Finn of course would be there. Becky with Dean, Kofi with Xavier and E, Charlotte with Kevin, Roman, Naomi and Jimmy, as well as Carmella and Corey would be there. They were all super excited. They were also doing a blue neutral bear theme for the event. It would be wonderful to celebrate the soon arrival of baby Spencer.

"Thank you honey, you look very handsome." She beamed as he bent down to kiss her.

"Well, thank you. Ready to go celebrate our boy?" He asked with a smile after proceeding to softly kiss her again.

"I'm very ready, let's do this." She snickered as the two headed out for the event.

Sasha and Seth made their way after a short drive. They were so excited to celebrate the upcoming birth and welcoming of their son. Their friends were just as excited to meet their nephew. They were surrounded by love and support all day. The girls were so happy for them as well, even if they teased Sasha a bit.

"Wow, so the next time we see you, you'll have a baby." Becky gasped as they were cleaning up after the baby shower.

"Yes it will. You'll get to meet your sweet nephew." Sasha tiredly smiled at the orange haired Irish woman.

"We can't wait to meet him, you'll be an amazing mama." Charlotte smiled as she handed Sasha some water. She thanked her and enjoyed the rest of the time with her friends. After everything was cleaned up, Seth and Sasha headed back home and unloaded from the baby shower.

"Everything's in." Seth smiled at his girlfriend, who was already in her pajamas for the night.

"Good, now we can rest." She tiredly looked up at him as they were in the nursery.

"Yes we can, not much longer till baby boy comes." He whispered as he soothingly rubbed her baby bump.

"I know. Then we'll be a little family of three." She replied while looking around at their unborn son's room.

"We will be. Everything I've ever wanted with you, beautiful. He can't come soon enough." He softly smiled as the two soaked in what would be some of their last moments as just the two of them.