6

"Hey beautiful, you okay?" Seth asked a month later. Sasha took a nap while he worked on baby Spencer's nursery. Now that she was awake, Seth was eager to show her.

"Mhm, I feel better." She smiled before kissing her boyfriend.

"Well good. C'mon, I have a surprise for you." He proudly beamed while helping Sasha out of bed. The two walked across the hall, but before Seth opened the door he teasingly covered Sasha's eyes. He opened the door just a few minutes later, uncovering Sasha's eyes.

"Oh my gosh, babe! You did amazing! I love it!" She squealed while looking at their son's nursery. It was a pale blue and a powdery gray color. They did clouds and bears for the theme as Seth did great decorating. They also had his name on the wall too. It was simple and sweet. That's what they wanted for their baby boy.

"Good, I'm sure he'll love it too." He chuckled before kissing her baby bump.

+

A month had passed and now Sasha was backstage at Survivor Series. It wasn't too far from where she and Seth lived, so she decided to go. She wanted to see the girls too. Seth was also getting written off TV to prepare for Spencer's birth now that Sasha was thirty two weeks along. He would also be home for her baby shower in a few weeks too.

"Look at you, beautiful mama to be!" Becky beamed while hugging her friend tightly.

"Thanks Becks! Can't wait to watch you tonight! Tear it down!" She beamed before walking backstage to find her boyfriend with Roman and Dean.

"Boo." Sasha laughed as she came up behind Seth, grabbing his shoulders and startling him.

"Hey baby, having fun?" Seth asked with a smile after the two shared a quick peck on the lips.

"Mhm, can't wait to watch you. Then you get to come home!" She squealed before laughing. Seth chuckled as well as Sasha caught up with them before letting them do their own thing.

Sasha enjoyed watching the show as a fan. She was also a supportive best friend and girlfriend. At times she did miss wrestling, but her main focus right now was bringing baby Spencer in the world soon. She was just happy to be experiencing this next chapter of life with the love of her life.

"Good job, baby." Sasha smiled as she was able to greet her boyfriend after the main event. He was now written off to be home with Sasha, preparing for baby Spencer's soon arrival.

"Thank you babydoll, let's go home and get ready for our boy." He responded as the two kissed again and went on their way. They couldn't wait to meet their sweet boy so soon.