68

"Whew, everything's in." Sasha breathed a little over a month later. She and Roman bought their first home together as it was about a half hour from her old one. They were outgrowing the home and new they needed a bigger one. Sasha was excited to take the next step with Roman in their relationship.

"Yes it is. Ready to start unpacking?" He asked, tossing her a bottle of water.

"Mhm, I wanna get as much done as we can today so we can be with the kids. I miss them. Ever since we got back from Maui, I've been gone more with traveling so I want to spend as much time with them as we can." She replied, chugging down the water.

"I know baby, they miss their mama too." He said as they began unpacking Spencer's room first.

"I just feel bad, ya know? Don't get me wrong, I'm so happy I came back to wrestling and I'm champ right now. But I don't wanna not see my kids. Yes, you're basically their stepdad at this point, but I'm all they have in that sense. I feel bad I haven't seen them much since Mania just because I've been all over." She sighed while hanging up some of Spencer's wall decor.

"Do you think you'll stop soon? Or how long do you want to continue wrestling for?" Roman asked, unaware of what her plans were coming up.

"Well, my contract is up the day after SummerSlam this year. It was a one year deal, so we'll see. I'm not entirely sure yet, but I know I won't sign a multi year contract. I know I can't fulfill that, but that's about as far as I am." Sasha admitted, unsure of what held with her future as a professional wrestler and athlete.

"Well, whatever you choose to do, I support you. You do what's best for you, love." He assured her, kissing her cheek.