46

"Alright, everything packed up in the truck?" Dean asked a few days later. Everyone was at Sasha's house as she and the kids were moving about four hours away. She sold her and Seth's house and bought a brand new house with about seven acres of land and a built in ground pool for the kids. She was excited but emotional to leave the house she and Seth made so many memories in.

"Mhm. I'm just gonna go double check and I'll be right back." She smiled as Dean and Roman nodded their heads. The girls were sitting in the car with a sleeping Spencer and Sadie while they waited for Sasha. She walked around the house, reminiscing on memories she and Seth shared. She cried a few tears in the bedrooms before clearing up and heading back outside. She waved goodbye to the house before turning to her friends.

"You ok?" Roman asked as he gave Sasha a hug.

"I have to be. I know it's for the best. The kids and I have to do this in order to move on. I think Seth would want the same too." She whispered before hopping in the car with Bayley and the kids as they took off to the new house and had a four hour road trip ahead of them.

+

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you, sweet Sadie Justine! Happy birthday to you!" Sasha sang as she had a mini cake for Sadie's second birthday. She was doing a butterfly theme for her daughter's second birthday. They were all moved into the new house as her friends were there too.

"I can't believe she's two!" Bayley grinned as they were eating the cupcakes and brownies Sasha made as Sadie and Spencer were eating the small cake she got for the two of them.

"I know, it's gone by so quick. Now she's little miss independent." Sasha giggled before taking a drink of water.

"Are you doing ok though?" Roman asked as he knew today would be a hard day for Sasha.

"Yeah, I shed my tears this morning but I knew it was going to be hard. I just have to accept it and be strong for the babes." Sasha smiled before turning her attention back to the kids. After they ate and got Sadie's presents opened, they helped Sasha get them both ready for bed. After they were asleep, all the adults went to the backyard as the guys started a fire while the girls got everyone some drinks.

"How do you like it here so far?" Becky asked as the girls were having some mimosas and the guys had beers sitting around the fire.

"It's, different." Sasha paused before nodding her head.

"Like a good or bad different?" Charlotte asked her friend.

"Both? I dunno, I don't regret doing it since I know we had to, but it was just weird buying a house without him. And now both the kids, and myself have now experienced a birthday without him." Sasha admitted before blinking back tears.

"You sure you're okay?" Dean asked as they could tell Sasha was having a hard day.

"It fucking sucks dude. I guess I'm still in shock that I did this, but it hurts doing this without him. Not that I'm suicidal because I'm not, but I wish it was me taking that bump instead of him." She admitted before letting some tears slide down her cheeks.

"Were you able to do anything to Adrian after the incident?" Becky asked, referring to the wrestler who did the move on Seth, eventually injuring and killing him.

"Nope, there was nothing legally I could do about it since it's part of the business. He did give me a lot of money though, so I just put it back for the kids." She shrugged even though the money wasn't what she wanted from Adrian.

"How much did he give you?" Charlotte asked as everyone was looking at the petite brunette.

"Half his salary." Sasha answered with a blank stare as everyone's faces dropped.

"He gave you five hundred thousand dollars?!" Roman answered as they were shocked. Since Adrian was such a popular star, he made over a million dollars with the company. But, he did get terminated for doing his move to Seth.

"Yep. He tried giving me more but I told him no. He asked if there was anything else he could give me and I told him unless he could bring Seth back to life I didn't want anything." She shrugged before taking a drink of her mimosa.

"Are you going to be ok living here? Bayley's living with you for a little bit longer and you're pretty close to all of us now." Becky asked as Sasha was within thirty minutes of each of her friends.

"I mean I have to be, and yeah she's gonna be with me for a little longer and Roman's been coming over a lot. Spencer loves it since he can have boy time, but it's still just a struggle. I mean, I knew today was going to be hard but I think I'm doing okay, a lot better than expected." Sasha looked on the brighter side of things before giving her friends a reassuring smile. Although this week was rough for her, she was being positive about it and doing the best she could for her kids. She knew this is what Seth would want her to do.