73

Three Weeks Later

"I still miss him, you know." Sasha shrugged while sitting on the back patio with Roman. Spencer and Sadie were in school, so it left the two home alone for the time being.

Today was the now two year anniversary of Seth's passing. Sasha was doing okay for the most part. She would always miss and love Seth. The two felt as if they were soulmates. Now he was gone and Sasha was happy with Roman. But no one could replace Seth to Sasha.

"It's okay, it's more than valid. I still miss him too. He's still one of my best friends. But I know he's so proud of you, baby." Roman assured her, gently holding her hand as they reflected and let out their emotions about Seth.

"I hope so. I always thought of him whenever I wrestled or what he'd think." She gave off a chuckle and looked over at her boyfriend.

"I think he'd be amazed at what you've done, beautiful. You're an incredible woman, girlfriend, mother, everything. Any man would be lucky as hell to have you. I'm one lucky man to have you and your children in my life. And I will never take Seth's place and show Spencer and Sadie all about him." He assured her as she nodded her head before feeling nauseated. Roman caught wind of it and grew concerned.

"You okay beautiful?" Roman asked as he saw her go unusually pale.

"I just feel nauseous. Can we go in?" She blurted out, pressing her glasses against her face and looking at Roman.

"Absolutely baby. Why don't you get some rest and I'll do whatever needs to be done." He assured her as they headed in. Sasha was confused as to why she felt nauseous, but figured it was just due to all the emotions of the day.