78

"Bye babies! Have fun!" Sasha grinned as she waved off at Spencer, Sadie, Bayley, and Finn.

A few weeks had passed since Sasha snapped on Roman about marriage, followed by the nightmare she had. Roman was doing whatever he could to help Sasha through her anxieties. They were getting slightly better, given she was also nearing her fourteenth week of her pregnancy. Even though she no longer had Seth, Sasha was extremely grateful to have Roman. She was beginning to feel happier and less anxious about the pregnancy.

Shortly after working through the nightmares and lessening Sasha's anxieties, the two told Roman's family. They were all extremely excited and supportive. They already loved Spencer and Sadie as if they were blood and never treated them any differently. Nothing would change there when the new baby arrived. Sasha and Roman also decided to keep the pregnancy off of social media, due to all of the hate mostly Sasha received after the WWE Universe saw that the two were a couple. Sasha wanted complete privacy for this pregnancy, which everyone respected. Fans would find out once baby Anoa'i was born in June.

Bayley and Finn offered to keep Spencer and Sadie overnight while being home from the road. They missed their niece and nephew, given they didn't see them as much now that Sasha wasn't wrestling and was a stay at home mom now. Sasha and Roman had no issues with the kids going over there, especially since Sasha's pregnancy sicknesses were back and she was exhausted. She loved her children but a break every now and then was good too.

"Oh trust me, they will!" Bayley laughed as they waved their goodbyes and Sasha headed back inside with Roman.

"I'm gonna go take a nap, baby is making mama tired." Sasha yawned before giggling a bit as Roman hugged her.

"Okay, and how about a home date tonight? Movies and whatever else you want. Maybe we can start looking at baby names for little one." Roman smiled before bending down and kissing her baby bump.

"I love it! I love you babe, but I'm gonna go take a nap." She smiled as the two kissed.

"I love you, beautiful. Go rest and we can do everything else later." He assured her as the two enjoyed a quiet night in at home.