74

"Baby are you okay?" Roman asked a week later as he saw and heard Sasha vomiting in their bathroom. He was helping to get Spencer and Sadie ready for school before hearing his lover getting sick. He was worried, given she's been feeling like this for a week now.

"I feel awful, I don't know what's going on."
She groaned while feeling a bit emotional due to how awful she felt.

"What's going on beautiful? Talk to me." He softly replied while soothingly rubbing her back. He helped her up and to brush her teeth before she began talking.

"I just feel like death. I can't keep anything down, I'm getting migraines, everything hurts. I haven't felt this sick in years and I don't know what it is." She quietly said while resting her head against his chest momentarily.

"Sweetheart, you need to go lay down. I will take the kids to school and do whatever needs to be done. Go lay down and rest baby." He assured her as he helped her towards their bedroom.

Roman took Spencer and Sadie to school after making sure Sasha was comfortable in bed. While he was gone, Sasha kept running through her head about what could be going on. She knew it wasn't the flu, but wasn't sure it was a stomach bug.

Sasha began feeling more anxious as more things came to her mind. She realized she hasn't been this sick since she was pregnant with Sadie four years ago. She also realized she and Roman haven't been very careful with protective sex, so there was a chance she was pregnant. She didn't want to be, given she wasn't sure she even wanted more children after losing Seth.

While Roman was gone, Sasha went into their bathroom. The nausea had subsided momentarily so she could get up. She found a spare pregnancy test she kept just in case she needed it. She didn't think she was, but wasn't ruling it out. However, she didn't know what she would think if she would. It would be her third child, but her and Roman's first together as well as Roman's first biological child.

"Oh... my... god." Sasha gasped after taking a pregnancy test, seeing it come back extremely positive. She immediately began feeling anxious to have another child with someone other than Seth. However, her thoughts quickly snapped out of her head as she heard Roman come back home after dropping the kids off from school.

"Babe? Is that you?" Sasha called out while walking out of their bedroom.

"Yeah it's me baby girl, are you okay?" He asked, briefly seeing her as he was also bringing in some groceries.

"Yeah... I have something for you." Her voice trailed off as she did not want to seem anxious towards her lover.

"What's that?" He asked as she slid the pregnancy test out of her pocket and handed it to him.

"Congratulations, dad." She smiled as he looked at the pregnancy test and realized it was positive.

"Baby, you're pregnant?" He asked as he felt emotional himself.

"I am." She smiled before he quickly went over to hug her tight and lift her up.

"We're having a baby! Another baby! I'm gonna be a dad!" He cheered as he twirled her around while she laughed.

"I love you so much, Sasha! I can't wait to have a baby with you! This is amazing!" Roman grinned as he sat her down gently and lovingly kissed her.

"I love you, Roman! This is definitely going to be a fun journey." She smiled as the two kissed once more as she put her anxiety to the side and enjoyed the sight of Roman's excitement about their third child total but first child together.