76

Two weeks had passed since Sasha and Roman went to the ultrasound of their baby and told the kids. Sasha was now almost ten weeks exactly. The kids were both adjusting more to getting a baby brother or sister. Spencer was warming up to the idea as Sasha's belly was growing a bit more. Sadie hasn't seemed upset at all, still not caring too much. Sasha knew towards the end of the pregnancy is when Sadie would care more. For now, they would take it one day at a time.

Sasha had been dealing with morning sickness during her pregnancy as she began experiencing it two days after the first ultrasound. However, today she was feeling much better. She was glad she was finally feeling better given it was a big day ahead. All of their friends were coming over to visit and the two decided to tell their friends about the pregnancy. Sasha was a bit nervous to tell them, but was hoping for the best reaction out of them. After all, they would be getting another niece or nephew to love and spoil.

"You look amazing, baby." Roman grinned as he saw Sasha dressed and ready for everyone to come over later.

"Thanks babe. You ready for everyone?" She asked after the two gave each other a kiss.

"Mhm, is there anything I can get you? Are you feeling okay?" He asked, gently rubbing her growing belly.

"No, I'm okay and feeling much better baby. Thank you!" She beamed as they got the kids from their playroom and made their way downstairs.

Everything went well when Sasha and Roman told their closest friends turned to family about the pregnancy. They were shocked, just as Sasha was when she found out. However, they were extremely happy for the two and wished nothing but the best for a healthy and safe pregnancy as well as labor and delivery come June for Sasha and Roman.

Sasha and Roman were relieved that everything went well for them telling their friends. They were expecting the worst but hoping for the best, just because of the situation. Sasha was afraid of them judging her for having another child without Seth. However, she knew that Seth would want her to be happy. Even though she was still anxious at times, she was happy to welcome another child into their family.

"I am so happy to be back in my pajamas." Sasha laughed after getting dressed for bed and Roman was already waiting in bed for her later that night.

"Me too, beautiful. Is there something I can ask you though, before we get settled for bed?" Roman asked as Sasha climbed into bed next to her boyfriend.

"What's up?" She replied before pulling the covers over her body.

"What do you think about marriage?" He politely asked as she furrowed her brows and got confused.

"Marriage?" She questioned as Roman nodded his head.

"I don't mean tomorrow we go out and get married, but I've been thinking about it." He said as she immediately began feeling anxious and sat up in bed.

"I don't know, I don't think I can get married." She blurted out and tossed the covers off her now hot and clammy body.

"Baby I didn't mean to panic you," Roman gently tried to take her hand before she got out of bed.

"Roman I can't get married." She snapped and began breathing heavy.

"Sasha,"

"No, I can't. Now let's either move on to something else or just go to bed." She made clear as Roman let her be. He didn't expect that type of reaction, but just let it go for the night.