71

SummerSlam

"Tonight is it." Sasha said while standing with Charlotte, looking out at the stadium they were in the morning of SummerSlam.

A lot has happened over the last two months. Sasha was gearing up for her final run in WWE. She accomplished everything she wanted to in the span of a year. There was a point in her life that she did not think she would return to wrestling after having her two young children. She proved herself wrong and returned home. Tonight would be the ending to an incredible one year return back to WWE.

Sasha and Lita have built an incredible storyline following WWE Money In The Bank back in June. Sasha would come out victorious after their match, but it would be her final one. Fans were slowly getting hints as little jabs or comments have been made in their promos towards each other. However, Sasha has not confirmed anything and she wouldn't until two more nights on Monday Night Raw.

"I'm so proud of you, sister. You've been nothing short of incredible during your run here. I'm so proud of you for everything and doing what you felt you needed to do for yourself." Charlotte said as she hugged her friend, practically little sister tight while looking at the empty stadium.

"Thanks, Char. I know I'm gonna be emotional when it's all said and done with, but I have no regrets. I was able to live out my dream once again. Now, I need to step back and be home more with my babies. Plus, you never know if they'll ever wanna step in the ring when they're older." She giggled as the two let go of their hug.

"I'll cheer them on no matter what." The tall blonde smiled as they soaked in the event before everyone arrived.

Sasha had to go meet with Hunter and a few producers. They were rehearsing her entrance, one fit for a boss. She was grinning more as she saw Roman, Spencer, and Sadie come out to watch her. They were her biggest supporters and she was more than excited to have them with her on a bittersweet night.

"That was so cool!" Spencer cheered after watching his mom rehearse her entrance and make her way to her boyfriend and children.

"That was awesome mommy!" Sadie agreed as they were excited to see their mother and be with her on a huge night.

"Thank you babies! I'm so happy you're here." She beamed as she kissed their cheeks and then went up to hug and kiss Roman.

"You're gonna do great, baby. We're so proud of you and can't wait to watch." Roman smiled and assured her once they let go of their kiss.

"Thanks babe, I'm gonna take Sadie if you wanna spend some time with Spencer so I can get my hair and makeup done." She replied.

"You got it. Go get done up." He chuckled as the two kissed once again.

Sasha took Sadie with her to the glam squad area. She needed to get her hair and makeup done, given she and Lita were opening the show. Everyone was excited for her and Lita's match, as well as praising Sasha for returning even with sticky circumstances. She was able to accomplish everything she wanted and could now step back on her own terms.

Later that night, SummerSlam was moments away from going live. Sasha was in gorilla with Lita. She was also there with Roman, Spencer, and Sadie. Their friends were standing with them too. They were all excited for the match, yet emotional given it would be Sasha's final in ring performance as an active WWE Superstar.

"Let's go ladies!" Stephanie grinned as she applauded both Sasha and Lita before Lita made her entrance first.

Sasha and Lita delivered a classic match to kick off the biggest party of the summer. It was an intense back and forth contest that left Sasha victorious. However, it would be her last victory as it was her last match. The fans really got the sense as Sasha took her time in the ring and got emotional. She waved off before heading up the ramp and backstage.

"I'm so proud of you, baby. It's been an incredible ride with and for you. I couldn't be any prouder." Roman whispered in her ear as the two hugged.

"Couldn't have done it without you and your love babe." She emotionally smiled as the two kissed, celebrating an amazing return back as well as a successful career for "The Boss."