31

"Alright beautiful, everything is packed. Are you and princess okay over there?" Seth asked his long time lover the next day.

They were preparing to be discharged from the hospital. Sasha was doing great after giving birth to baby Sadie. Sadie was doing great as well. They were ready to go home and see Spencer as well. Sasha couldn't wait to have both of her babies with her.

"Yes we are. I'm ready to go home and see Spenc. I miss him so much." Sasha replied while breastfeeding their newborn daughter.

"I know, I miss him too babydoll. We'll be home soon enough. I think he'll be excited to meet his baby sister." He smiled, kissing her forehead.

Surely enough, it didn't take too much longer for Sasha and Sadie to finally get discharged. Before Sasha was wheeled down to the main floor, Seth took all of their belongings out to their car. It would make things much easier. Then, he carried Sadie in her car seat before helping both girls get situated in the car.

The two girls ended up falling asleep during the short car ride home. Sasha was exhausted, but overfilled with joy and love. Her heart just doubled in size with love, now being a mother to two beautiful children. She and Seth were very excited to have Spencer back home after Becky and Dean would bring him back. The two wanted to get adjusted now being a family of four.

"Daddy!" Spencer grinned as Becky and Dean were now back with the three year old.

"Hey buddy! I missed you!" Seth chuckled, scooping the three year old in his arms as they shared a sweet embrace.

"I miss you daddy! Is mommy and baby here?" He asked, looking up at his father. Becky and Dean left after a few minutes, knowing that Sasha and Seth needed some privacy as a new family of four.

"Yep, they're upstairs. Do you wanna go see them?" He replied, looking at his son.

"Yes!" Spencer cheered. Seth smiled proudly before carrying his first born upstairs. Sasha was laying down on their bed, nursing their daughter. A huge grin formed across her face when she saw their three year old son.

"Hey buddy! I missed you." Sasha beamed, kissing her son on the cheek.

"I miss you mommy! Is this Sadie?" Spencer replied, seeing his newborn baby sister feed from their mother.

"It is. This is your baby sister." She quietly smiled as Spencer looked at his baby sister before giggling a bit.

"She's tiny." Spencer giggled while Seth held him for a moment.

"Yeah, she's a baby bud. You were this tiny once." Seth chuckled at their son.

"Oh." Spencer admitted as the four soaked in the first moments now adjusting to the new addition to their family.

"I love you, and our sweet family." Sasha smiled at her boyfriend a bit later. Both kids were asleep in their bed, so they were just taking the time to relax.

"I love you too, beautiful. I wouldn't want my life any other way." He replied, the two sharing a sweet kiss. They were on top of the world. Nothing could get better than this.