45

"Hey girls! Oh my goodness you look so cute Sadie J!" Bayley beamed as she walked into Sasha's hotel room. It had now been seven months since Seth's passing. Two months ago, Sasha got the phone call from Hunter that they wanted to induct Seth into the Hall Of Fame and have her accept it. She accepted it of course, as she knew this was her late boyfriend's dream after he would've retired. Sasha was also very happy since all of her friends would be there for her and the kids. Even though it would be emotional, Sasha was happy to do this for Seth.

"Mama match!" The almost two year old giggled as her outfit would be matching Sasha's for the ceremony.

"It does babe!" Bayley grinned to her niece before walking over to her best friend.

"How are you holding up? Are you doing ok?" She asked before sitting on the bed with Sadie who just wanted cuddles from her aunt.

"I feel like I'm doing a lot better now. If this was two months ago even, I'd be a hot mess. I know I'm gonna cry, but I feel like I'm a little stronger." Sasha smiled as she was getting her makeup done. Right after Seth's passing and her finding the engagement ring, Sasha got herself in some trauma therapy to help her cope and to still be a good mom to the kids. It was helping her tremendously even though she'd still have her good and bad days. Some improvement was better than nothing.

"Yeah, you're doing great and you look great too." Bayley smiled before putting Sadie down for a nap since she fell asleep in her arms.

"Right, I definitely feel so much healthier than I expected. I gained my weight back in a healthy way and I feel like I'm slowly finding a routine even though I know next week I'm probably going to be really emotional again." She admitted before closing her eyes to get her eyeshadow finished.

The following week it would be Sadie's second birthday, but the first one without Seth for her. She did experience Spencer's first birthday without Seth when he turned five and that was extremely hard, but they still made it a great day for him. It was also going to be hard since Sasha sold the house that she and Seth bought together. It was their first and only home together, the one where they brought Spencer and Sadie home when they were born. Sasha knew she had to though, just to be able to move on. She and the kids were moving closer to their friends, so they'd be moving a few hours away. Although it was bittersweet, Sasha was nervous and excited to see what this next chapter was going to hold.

"And that's okay. You know we're all here for you." Bayley smiled before she and Sasha began goofing off with each other. After her hair and makeup was finished, Sasha changed into a beautiful floor length mauve dress that had lace and crystals on it. It was definitely a light, flowy dress as she was pairing them with nude heels. She got Sadie a mauve colored dress and Spencer had a mauve colored shirt for the five year old to wear. Sasha had her hair in a nice half ponytail that was connected by two side French braids, the rest of her hair falling in curls. Her makeup was a nice, light smokey eye as she wore a necklace with Spencer and Sadie's names on it. As soon as she stepped out of the bathroom, she heard the door knock and heard it open.

"Hi baby! Thank you!" Sasha grinned as it was Spencer with Roman and Dean, as well as the rest of their friends. They took Spencer to go pick some flowers out for Sasha.

"You look so pretty mommy!" The five year old giggled before hugging Sasha tightly.

"Thank you bug! Are you ready to go?" She asked as he nodded his head and then went to go see his aunt Bayley.

"You look gorgeous, I know he's smiling down at you." Roman quietly beamed as he hugged Sasha and she thanked him. They all chatted for a few before making their way to the arena.

Since Seth was the last one to go on, it made it a little easier on Sasha so Spencer and Sadie could take a nap and rest since it'd be a late night for them. She was also able to have fun with her friends and joke around. Everyone complimented how good she looked and how healthy she looked, which she appreciated. As each inductee finished, she did have to mentally prepare herself to give the speech. She would be going out at first, and towards the end of her speech, everyone would come on stage with Sadie and Spencer. Sasha just wanted to make Seth proud.