12

"Good luck tonight baby." Sasha smiled the following week as they were back at Raw. Seth would be having a match that night after coming back from paternal leave when Spencer was born.

"Thank you, babydoll. Got my good luck charms right here." Seth winked as he motioned to his long time lover and their son.

"Always here for you babe." She beamed as they shared another kiss. Seth headed off with the guys as Sasha walked around, seeing the girls with Hunter. She stopped and waited to make sure they weren't in a quick meeting, but continued to walk as Becky motioned for her.

"Sasha! It's good to see you." Hunter smiled as he embraced the petite girl and her son.

"It's good to see you too! Looks like someone's excited to meet you as well." She snickered as Spencer was smiling at Hunter.

"Hey bud. How's everything going?" He asked. He still cared tremendously for Sasha even when she wasn't wrestling. She was like another daughter to him.

"It's going great! He's the best and Seth's an amazing dad. I couldn't imagine it being like this but I'm so glad it is!" Sasha proudly beamed at Hunter while he was holding Spencer for a moment.

"I'm very happy for the two of you. Maybe we'll have a future superstar in the making." He teased while motioning to Spencer.

"Of course if he wants to! He'll have the best resources and support to do it." She replied. Sasha caught up with Hunter for a few minutes before he handed Spencer back to her and he had to go have some more meetings. Sasha turned her attention back to her best friends.

"That was sweet. He already loves Spencer!" Charlotte giggled as Sasha nodded her head.

"So, are you planning on getting back in the ring? Or what's your plans coming up?" Becky asked. She didn't mean to come off pushy, but they all missed The Boss being in the squared circle with them.

"Honestly guys, I don't wanna say it because you never know. But, I don't think I wanna come back." She admitted as the girls were happy yet sad at the same time.

"I love being a mommy now. Spencer's my world and I'm happy to travel as a wrestler's girlfriend and just be here for support. You never know in this business, but I don't think I'm gonna return." She added before hugging the girls. They were smiling but had some tears in their eyes.

"We respect that." Bayley added.

"I have so much respect for you doing that. As much as I miss you in the ring, you're a super mama." Becky replied while wiping away a few tears.

"You are. You are an amazing mommy. And you have nothing to be ashamed of and everything to be proud of." Charlotte beamed.

Even though Sasha was a bit sad herself, she had a bigger and better job now. That was being Spencer's mama. He changed her life for the better. She couldn't imagine doing anything else than being his mama. She was okay with not stepping back in the squared circle so she could be the best mom she could to her son. Spencer was her world.