69

Extreme Rules|Two Weeks Later

"Ready to do this Bay?" Sasha asked with a smile as she and Bayley were getting their hair and makeup done ahead of the Extreme Rules pay-per-view later that night.

The two best friends were having one more match. It was an Extreme Rules match for the Raw Women's Championship. Sasha was defending her championship against her former best friend in WWE. Of course they were still best friends outside, it was all for the storyline.

Bayley invoked her rematch clause right after WrestleMania. However, they were raising the stakes with it being an Extreme Rules match. They were very excited for the match, although they knew it would be brutal. Sasha was also feeling overwhelmed ahead of the night, so she definitely wanted to spend time with her family prior to her match that would kick off the show.

"Hell yeah dude! We're gonna kick ass!" Bayley grinned, taking a sip of her coffee before shutting her eyes so the makeup artist could do her makeup.

"Yes we are! I will see you before the match, I'm gonna go see my man and my babies." She grinned once her hair and makeup was done.

"Give my niece and nephew hugs for me!" Bayley shouted as Sasha began walking away.

"Will do!" She grinned before laughing a bit, making her way to her boyfriend and kids.

Sasha was relieved when she saw Roman, Spencer, and Sadie. They definitely were keeping her grounded as she was feeling overwhelmed and a sense of burn out with her profession and career. It was nothing to do with her and Bayley's match, everything to do with her just missing her children. She knew they were getting older and would need her more. She snapped out of her thoughts as she saw Roman come up behind her to check on her.

"Baby? You okay?" Roman asked as he saw her getting slightly emotional while the kids were playing in the living room area of their bus.

"No, I'm honestly not." She admitted, biting her lower lip before tears slid down her face.

"Hey, it's okay. You can talk to me sweetheart, you're safe." He quickly hugged her and rubbed her back.

"I feel stupid." She scoffed as he handed her some tissues and water to help regain her thoughts.

"What's going on babe?" He asked as he hugged her again, knowing that's what she needed.

"I just feel really overwhelmed, maybe a little bit of burn out? I dunno, don't get me wrong I love wrestling. But I'm beginning not to enjoy it." She began opening up as he listened attentively.

"You wanna be back home with the babies, don't you?" He gave her a smile as she nodded her head yes.

"Do whatever you have to do, beautiful. I support you no matter what and we will get through this together." Roman promised, kissing her forehead and helping her feel better. Sasha definitely had some big decisions to make in a short amount of time.