54

One Week Later|Monday Night Raw

"That was a great match." Shayna Baszler said to Sasha as the two walked through the curtain. They just had a fourteen minute match on Raw, feeling good post match.

"It was! Thank you! I've been wanting to work with you." Sasha smiled at her in ring opponent as they were walking around backstage.

"I have too, hopefully it's not our last time." Shayna expressed. The two shook hands and went on their own way.

Sasha was walking around backstage. Roman already had his match as he opened the show with a promo and his match. He was on their bus with Spencer and Sadie. Sasha would have some media to do for WWE's YouTube channel. Then, she would meet her boyfriend and family back on the bus.

"Thank you." Sasha replied to Charly Caruso as they finished their interview for the YouTube channel. 

Sasha took a minute to herself before getting on the bus with her boyfriend and children. She sat down on a production crate, scrolling through her social media. She hasn't been very active since returning, due to all the chaos and adjusting to life on the road again. However, she found herself emotional while reading some comments on her WWE 24 documentary. She made a post about it on her instagram as fans were commenting.

*Sasha's Instagram Account: SashaBanksWWE

"Wow, she moved on quick"

"She must not have loved Seth"

"She put a man over her own children who are grieving still?! What a sick woman"

"I hope Roman leaves her"

"Slut"

Sasha read all the comments, finding herself emotional. She got off her social media accounts and made sure no one could see her. She didn't want anyone to see her weak. She was disheartened about all of the negativity surrounding her documentary. Most of it was stemming from her relationship with Roman.

"Hey baby, what's wrong?" Roman quickly asked, rushing to Sasha's side. She began crying hard when she got on their bus, overwhelmed by the negativity surrounding her.

"Everyone online is being really mean!" She cried in his chest as he held her tight.

"Breathe, baby. Take some deep breaths and then talk." He reminded her as she took some deep breaths before continuing. She was also glad that both kids were asleep so they would not see their mother so upset about something other people viewed her as.

"Everyone is just being really mean online about my episode." She admitted while getting some water to try and calm down.

"About your twenty four?"

"Yes, a lot of haters online."

"What'd they say?"

"Just read it." She said, handing him her phone after pulling up the comments on said post.

Roman read them for himself, shaking his head. Sasha was going to be a lot more vulnerable to the hate she got online. She's really not been in the public eye as much while she was at home being a mother. After nearly six years, she was now back in the public eye. He can definitely understand why she was so emotional and overwhelmed.

"Sasha, fuck those people." Roman began, holding her close again.

"They don't know shit about you, what you went through, your family, or us. Do not let them take away your happiness." He added while running his fingers through her blue hair.

"It's just a lot to deal with this again." She quietly admitted, laying her head on his chest.

"I understand, baby. But you are none of these things that they say you are. You are beautiful, loving, kind. You have a heart of gold, my love. You are an incredibly strong woman, an amazing mother, and an awesome girlfriend. I'm the lucky one to have you and your beautiful children in my life. Keep your head up, baby girl. You are more than these idiots think." He tilted her head up with his finger under her chin, the two sharing a soft yet sweet kiss.

"I love you babe, thank you." She gave a shy smile as they let go of their kiss.

"Of course, beautiful. I love you too. Always got your back." He whispered in her ear, holding her close. It would definitely take Sasha a bit to get used to being in the public eye, but Roman would be there for her every step of the way and support her.