77

"Baby?" Roman asked a few days later as he saw Sasha falling asleep on the couch after dinner. It's been awkward between the two since her outburst over marriage, but they were trying to not make it obvious in front of Spencer and Sadie.

"Sweetheart, c'mon let's get you up to bed." Roman said as he gently tapped Sasha on her shoulder and she jolted awake.

"Hmm? What happened?" She opened her eyes and yawned.

"You're falling asleep, love. Go on up to bed. The kids are about to head to bed themselves and I can handle them." He replied, helping his pregnant girlfriend up to the steps as she was able to make it to their bedroom safely.

Sasha quickly fell asleep once she made it to bed. Roman got everything cleaned up and put away before making sure Spencer and Sadie were asleep. After making sure everything was done, he headed upstairs to his and Sasha's bedroom. He smiled to himself as he saw her asleep. Things may have still been awkward but they loved each other. He kissed her cheek softly before climbing in bed himself.

*Sasha's Nightmare*

"I'm done." Roman shook his head while he and Sasha were in the kitchen.

"Roman! I'm sorry, please don't leave!" Sasha sobbed before hearing the kids in the playroom. 

"I can't do this anymore, I'm done." He replied.

"Please don't leave me! I'm sorry Roman, I love you please don't leave!"

"I'm taking the baby once it's born." He sneered and walked out the door.

"Sasha?" Roman asked as he felt her toss and turn in her sleep.

"No! Don't leave!" She shouted while stirring.

"Baby," Roman said as he sat up in bed and she was still tossing around.

"Roman?" Sasha began crying as she woke up and saw him gently rubbing her shoulder.

"Baby are you okay? It sounded like a nightmare." He said as he was worried about her. Sasha just shook her head and cried harder. Roman took her into his arms, soothingly rubbing her back.

"I'm sorry, Roman! I'm really sorry!" She began sobbing in his chest as he still was holding her tight.

"What're you sorry for love? What's going on? You're safe, baby girl. You can talk to me." He promised as he kissed her temple and helped her calm down.

"I just feel like I'm ruining your experience and I'm scared you're gonna leave." She said with a hitched breath, gritting her teeth a bit.

"Sasha, look at me." He quietly said as he gently lifted her chin with his finger and wiped away some tears.

"I am not going anywhere. I promise." He began before softly kissing her cheek.

"And you're not ruining my experience, baby girl. I am so excited and thankful to be having this beautiful baby with you and expanding this beautiful family. I understand that it's going to be different for you because I'm not Seth. But I love you and I'm not going anywhere, I promise." Roman finished as he wiped more of her tears away and gently kissed her again.

"I love you, Roman. I'm sorry for-"

"Uh uh, don't apologize. It's okay. We will get through this together. I got your back no matter what and we will get through this." He politely cut her off and held her close, helping her calm down.

"I love you." She quietly said while looking up at her lover.

"I love you too, sweetheart. It's okay, let's relax and regroup and we will work through this together." He promised as the two cuddled in bed before falling back asleep together.