27

A month had passed since they announced the pregnancy of their second child. The WWE Universe was ecstatic for "The Boss" and "The Kingslayer" to expand their family. Their friends were overjoyed as well. Sasha and Seth were so happy and just soaking up all of the love.

It was also their six year anniversary. Spencer was with Becky and Dean for the night so the two could celebrate. Their friends didn't mind either. They loved seeing their nephew whenever they could. Seth was planning on taking Sasha out. However, things quickly changed.

"Baby doll, you okay?" Seth asked his girlfriend as he heard and saw her getting sick in their bathroom while trying to get ready for their date night.

"I feel awful!" Sasha cried as she began to vomit even more. Seth sat right by her side. He held her hair out of her face and massaged her back. Unfortunately, that was just about all he could do for his long time lover.

"I know angel, I know. Here, let's get you cleaned up and lay down hm?" He offered as he cleaned off her face and brushed her teeth, the two heading for the bed.

"Sorry we can't go out." She mumbled while holding on to her boyfriend.

"Don't apologize baby, it happens. I want both of you to be feeling better." Seth whispered, kissing the top of her head.

"I love you." She whispered as she felt herself drifting off to sleep.

"I love you too, baby. Happy anniversary." He chuckled as they cuddled in bed together. It may not have been the way they imagined their anniversary. However, it was the safest both of them felt. Just happy to be in each other's arms.