9

"Are we ready to go mama?" Seth asked with a smile two days later. They were getting ready to head home from the hospital after Spencer's birth. Both he and Sasha were doing great, so everything was good to go for them to head home.

"Mhm, let's kick it." She smiled as the nurse came in to help them get down to their car. Seth loaded up their bags as well as getting baby Spencer in before they headed home.

"Our first car ride home." Sasha smiled as Seth was holding her hand during the drive. Just a few minutes in to their drive, baby Spencer began fussing.

"Shh, it's okay bubba. We're almost home." Sasha tried soothing her son. Luckily, they made it home safely and quickly. Once they were inside, Sasha took Spencer out of his car seat and tried nursing him while Seth got their belongings inside.

"Everything okay? Do you need anything?" He asked once he was able to get back downstairs to his girlfriend and son.

"I think we're okay, someone was just hungry." She giggled while Seth rubbed her back for a moment, the two trying to adjust to parenthood now that baby Spencer was here.

+

"Alright, everyone's almost here." Seth smiled a few days later.

Now that they were settled in and adjusting to parenthood, their friends would be coming over to meet baby Spencer. Bayley and Finn, Becky and Dean, Charlotte and Kevin, as well as Roman would all be coming over to meet their new nephew. Sasha and Seth couldn't wait to proudly show off their baby boy to their best friends.

"Yay!" Sasha grinned before lovingly kissing her boyfriend. They were currently sitting on the couch with baby Spencer and watching a movie while they wait. Just a few moments later, their friends arrived and excitedly entered the house.

"Hey guys!" Seth smiled as he saw everyone.

"Hello!" Sasha beamed as she was holding baby Spencer. The girls gasped seeing their best friend with their nephew for the first time. They greeted Seth and made their way over to her.

"Oh my god! He's beautiful!" Becky beamed as Bayley had to step away for a moment. She found herself getting emotional seeing her best friend as a new mother with her newborn nephew.

"Congratulations sister, he's beautiful!" Charlotte grinned. They also brought some birthday presents for Sasha that they set down for a moment in the kitchen.

"Congrats dude, I'm so happy for you." Bayley smiled through her tears. She didn't expect to get so emotional, but was so happy for her best friend.

"Thank you guys, you're the best." Sasha beamed before hearing Spencer get fussy. She decided to take him upstairs but invited the girls to come with her while the guys spent time with Seth.

"So, how's it feel to have him here with you now?" Charlotte asked while Sasha was sitting in the recliner, breastfeeding newborn baby Spencer.

"It's crazy, but I wouldn't trade it. It's been good so far, just adjusting to everything. And I get to share my birthday with him now and I love it." She beamed before checking and making sure Spencer was okay.

"That's awesome! And Seth seems like he really enjoys it." Becky beamed as Bayley agreed.

"He does, he's the best dad already. I'm not sure how I got so lucky, but I'm so happy I did." She replied with a bright smile. Things couldn't get better for the Lopez family.