56

"You and Spencer have fun, babe. Sadie and I are gonna have some one on one time. I think both of us will benefit from that." Sasha smiled a couple days later back home. She wanted to have some one on one time with her daughter as Roman would spend some time with Spencer. She was doing her best to spend quality time with both children in between the chaotic road life.

"Oh we will, have fun on your girls day. I definitely think Sadie will enjoy it." Roman chuckled, lovingly kissing his girlfriend. Sasha then went to the playroom, seeing Spencer and Sadie play together. Roman took Spencer as Sasha took Sadie.

"We're going to have a mama and Sadie day, baby." Sasha smiled while getting Sadie in her car seat so they could safely head out.

"Mama Sadie day?" The two year old asked as Sasha got in the driver's seat.

"Yes baby, mama and Sadie day. Do you wanna get your nails done with mama?" She asked while pulling out of the driveway.

"Nails!" Sadie giggled, making Sasha laugh a bit.

Sasha and Sadie went to a nearby nail salon. The mother and young daughter were having fun. They even got a matching pink color for their nails, which of course Sadie picked out. Sasha was just glad to be having some quality time with her daughter.

After the two went and got their nails done, they went to the mall. Sadie was just like her mama and liked to go shopping. Sasha still liked her stage she was currently in since Sadie always wanted to match with her mama. The two got a couple matching outfits. However, as Sasha was leaving with her daughter, she saw a side of her two year old she has not seen before.

"Sadie, absolutely not. You may not hit me." Sasha gave off a stern voice as Sadie was hitting and pinching her mother, screaming as well. She quickly got her daughter in the car, driving home.

Sasha got Sadie down for a nap. Spencer and Roman were back, the five year old relaxing and resting in his room. She met her boyfriend downstairs as he made them a quick lunch. He could tell she was in a mood though, seeing the frustration on her face.

"What's wrong babe?" Roman asked, unaware of what his lover went through with her two year old.

"Sadie, she's been on one today. She started hitting me! I don't know why, she just got all worked up and began hitting and pinching me!" She expressed while getting some water.

"Maybe just a phase of terrible twos? Or maybe it's just all the changes?" He questioned, trying to throw out options.

"I dunno, I'm just hoping it was a rough day." She shrugged while trying to relax while her children did.