48

"I am so happy to see you!" Sasha beamed, hugging Bayley tight. The two were training together again to prepare Sasha for her return soon. Then, they were going to have a girls day afterwards. Roman had the kids so Sasha could have a break.

"Me too dude! You ready?" Bayley asked with a smile as they stepped inside the ring.

"Yep! Let's see who wins this time." She snickered as they began.

Sasha and Bayley trained together for about two hours. It was much needed to prepare Sasha for her upcoming return. She wanted to look like she never left. She also wanted to add more skills to her arsenal. She felt a lot more confident after they trained. However, she did want to ask her best friend for some advice.

"You're going to be amazing when you return." Bayley grinned as they got in her car. They were going to grab a bite to eat before enjoying the afternoon together.

"Thanks dude! I'm just glad that you came to train with me. It really means a lot." Sasha gave her friend a thankful smile.

"Of course! You know I got you. How are things going?" She asked while beginning the drive to the lunch spot.

"Well, there is something I wanna talk to you about." Sasha nervously bit her lip.

"Shoot."

"I think I like Roman." She blurted out as she felt nervous, uneasy, happy, yet guilty all at the same time.

Sasha and Roman have spent a lot of time together after Seth's passing. He really stepped up to help her and the kids out. They've also been training together and he's been spending a lot of his off days with her. The loss of Seth brought them closer. It may not be right, but Sasha was glad to at least have him as a friend.

"You do?" Bayley asked as she didn't think Sasha would get romantically involved with another man.

"I think? It's not the same love I have for Seth. But I do like him more than a friend. Bay, he's really been there for me and the kids. You know that. I just feel guilty." She sighed as she felt that Bayley was upset with her.

"I understand all of your emotions. You two have gotten really close. Roman's a good guy and he knows everything that's happened. I'd just talk to him. But if it doesn't work out I'd hope you guys remain friends." She suggested as Sasha nodded her head.

"I hope so too." She quietly said, looking out the window. She just didn't want to mess up more of her life than it already is.