18

"Babe, can you help me when you get a chance?" Seth asked a few days later. He was slowly beginning the recovery process after his surgery. Sasha has been an amazing help to him even with having their son. He was grateful that she was there to fully support him and take care of him.

"Yep! Give me just a sec and I'll be there!" She called out from Spencer's nursery. She was currently trying to nurse him as he just woke up from a nap.

"Alright, wanna go downstairs?" She asked as she was now baby wearing their son.

"Yeah that's fine." He responded. Sasha helped him out of bed before grabbing his crutches. She helped him down the steps and got him situated on their couch, propping his knee up. She also sat Spencer down on a play mat before heading someone knock at the door. Little did Seth know, Sasha had a little surprise for her long time lover.

"Shh, he's in the living room." She whispered to Roman and Dean as the two men carefully and quietly walked in to the home. They turned the corner, seeing Seth on the couch and Spencer on the mat. They startled Seth before a huge smile and a wave of shock hit his face.

"What the fuck are you guys doing here?" Seth asked before laughing, carefully giving a hug to both friends.

"A little birdie told us about your surgery the other day." Dean chuckled.

"And we figured we'd come visit our brother and make sure you were alright." Roman added as they motioned toward Sasha.

"You planned this?" Seth asked his girlfriend as she had a cheeky smile spread wide across her tan face.

"Surprise." She winked as she lovingly kissed her boyfriend. He thanked her before spending the day with his two best friends. What a way to lift his spirits up post knee surgery.