37

TW: Panic Attack & Anxiety

"Spenc, wanna come eat lunch?" Sasha asked her near five year old son a few days later. She just got Sadie down for a nap, so she was getting her oldest fed before he'd take either a nap or some time to relax.

"Thank you mommy!" Spencer smiled as he went over to sit with his mother at the dining table.

"You're welcome babe, you okay?" She asked as she could tell Spencer was having a bit of an off day. That was to be expected with the grief.

"I miss daddy." He sighed, hugging his mother.

"I know honey, I do too. He's still watching over us and he loves you very much." She tried to comfort her son as both of them were hurting deeply.

"Why did daddy have to go?" Spencer asked as he and his mother were having an emotional moment together. She was stunned by the question, so it took her a moment to respond.

"Sometimes, the best people in life have to leave a bit early. But they're remembered by how special and loved they are. We love daddy so much and so did a lot of people. That's how he'll be remembered, bud." She tried to comfort her son as they shared an emotional hug.

The two sat together to finish their lunch. Then, Sasha took Spencer upstairs and laid him down for at least some relax time. He ended up falling asleep. As he fell asleep, Sadie woke up. Sasha quickly nursed her back to sleep and headed downstairs.

"Fuck my life." She sighed as she had some photos of Seth pop up on her social media from a year ago. She missed her lover so much. Sasha would give anything to see Seth, even for five more minutes.

As Sasha was looking at the photos, she was overfilled with emotion and overstimulated. She began to feel hot, clammy, and shaky. She was also struggling to breathe. At that moment, Bayley and Charlotte were walking in to check on her.

"Sasha?!" The two girls panicked, rushing up to her. They tried to help calm her down, but Sasha couldn't talk. She could hardly even make it to the trash can in her kitchen before vomiting everywhere.

"She's having a panic attack!" Charlotte exclaimed, worried for her little sister.

"Sasha, you're safe. It's Bayley and Charlotte here, okay? We're gonna get you some help." Bayley calmly said to Sasha as she nodded her head. Charlotte stayed back with the kids so Bayley could rush her to the hospital.

"It's.... It's hard... hard to.. to breathe." She gasped for air as Bayley got her in the car, rushing her to the hospital.

"I know, it's okay. We're gonna help you out. It'll be okay, I promise. I love you Sasha, I'm here for you." She tried to reassure her friend. After this, everyone would definitely have to keep some extra eyes on Sasha. She was definitely struggling more than she was letting everybody see.