75

"Do we have everything?" Sasha asked two weeks later as she and Roman were getting ready to take the kids to school. They also had an ultrasound and examination appointment for Sasha after the kids were at school. They wanted to make sure everything and everyone was healthy before telling people about the pregnancy.

"Yeah, you ready to go beautiful?" Roman asked as he had the kids ready to go to school first.

"Mhm. I'm just a little nervous and want everything to go smoothly." She replied as she met up with her boyfriend and kids in the living room.

"It'll all be okay, sweetheart. And if not, then I will make it better. Everything will be okay love." He assured her, kissing her forehead.

"Thank you, I love you." She smiled while looking up at him.

"I love you too baby. Let's get going so we're not late." He said as they got the kids in the car, heading to their school.

Sasha and Roman took the kids to school and dropped them off. After the kids were at school, they headed to her appointment. Roman was super excited as she was excited, but she was also nervous. She wanted both her and the baby to be okay, but she was also nervous to have another child without Seth.

Sasha hid her anxiety from Roman so she didn't ruin his experience as a first time father. She was excited to have another child, her first one with Roman. She was unsure if she would ever have more children after Seth's passing. She knew babies were blessings, so that's how she was looking at this pregnancy with Roman.

"Oh my gosh, our baby." Sasha smiled emotionally during the ultrasound as she and Roman saw their baby for the first time as well as hearing their heartbeat.

"This is amazing." Roman said before wiping away his tears, finding himself emotional and holding his girlfriend's hand.

Sasha was currently eight weeks and two days pregnant. She and the baby were extremely healthy, which was a sigh of relief for both her and Roman. She was due June Tenth as well. She and Roman were very excited as she was beginning to feel some of her anxieties wash away. Roman was extremely loving and supportive during the ultrasound, as well as the appointment overall. That was a relief to her as she felt herself getting a bit more excited.

Later that day, Sasha and Roman were able to relax after the ultrasound appointment. Sasha was relieved to be able to relax given she's had a lot of nerves and anxiety about the pregnancy. She was also nervous as they were going to tell the kids about the new baby once they were home from school. She and Roman wanted to wait until after the appointment to make sure both Sasha and the baby were healthy. Now that they had the confirmation that everyone was healthy, they could proceed with telling Spencer and Sadie.

"Hey babes, c'mere for a minute. Roman and I need to talk to you." Sasha said as Sadie and Spencer were playing in the living room after dinner.

"What's wrong mommy?" Sadie asked.

"Yeah mommy are you ok?" Spencer asked as well once he and Sadie went over to sit down with their mother and her boyfriend.

"I'm okay buddy, we just need to tell you something." Sasha replied before looking over at Roman who had the ultrasound photos in hand.

"Here, we wanna show you something," He began as Roman unfolded the ultrasound photos and the four of them looked at it together.

"What's that?" Sadie asked as she pointed to the white oval shape on the ultrasound, which was the baby.

"That's a baby, in mommy's tummy." Sasha slowly began to explain as Spencer and Sadie looked a bit confused.

"A baby?" Spencer asked as he looked at the two adults.

"Yes, you two are going to be a big brother and big sister." Roman gently said as he was unsure of how the two would react.

"Okay." Sadie casually said and laughed before getting up to play with her toys. Sasha and Roman were relieved at least the little girl didn't have a bad reaction. However, Sasha was concerned as she saw Spencer looking slightly upset and confused.

"Wanna come talk to me babe?" Sasha asked as Spencer nodded his head and walked towards her and Roman.

"What's wrong bud? Do you want me here too or do you just want mommy?" Roman asked as well as he wanted to respect Spencer's privacy if needed.

"No, but what does the new baby mean? Does that mean Roman is my daddy now? What about my daddy?" Spencer asked as he began getting quietly emotional.

"Spencer, I would never try to replace your dad. I couldn't even fill half of his shoes even if I tried. No, I'm not replacing your dad at all." Roman said before Spencer went over to hug him for a moment.

"And the baby is just another built in best friend for you. Whether you get a little brother or another sister. It will all be okay, I promise bub." Sasha reassured her son before hugging both him and Roman.

"Okay." He replied and they let go of their hug after a few minutes.

"Are you okay, Spenc? Mommy and I are here for you if you need to talk, if you're feeling sad, or just need a hug." Roman said while Spencer was clearing himself up.

"I'm okay Roman." Spencer said as they hugged one more time and he went off to go play with Sadie.

"Thank you, you're the best." Sasha smiled before resting her head on Roman's shoulder.

"Of course, sweetheart. I'm always here for you. All four of you." He winked, kissing her cheek as they watched the kids play together after an emotional conversation.