28

Two Months Later

"Let's go see our sweet babe!" Sasha beamed as she and Seth pulled up at her doctor's office. Now that she was twenty three weeks along, they would be finding out the gender.

Sasha and Seth wanted to find out the gender of their second baby at the doctors appointment. They had a plan to do a cute reveal for Spencer, who was currently with Bayley and Finn, once they got home from the doctors appointment. They couldn't wait to find out if they were having a boy or a girl.

"Do you wanna take a last minute guess on the gender of our little one is?" Seth asked with a cheesy smile. He couldn't wait to see his and Sasha's second child as well as finding out the gender.

"Hm, I'm gonna guess a girl! But I'd be very happy with another boy. What about you babe?" She asked as they were waiting for her name to be called back now that she was checked in for her appointment.

"I'm gonna guess girl as well, but either way I am so happy to be having this baby with you, my love." He kissed her hand as she furiously blushed.

It didn't take long for the two to get settled into a room. They did a normal examination before running some tests. After doing all of that, the ultrasound technician came in with Sasha's OBG/YN. The couple was extremely excited and anticipating to find out the gender of their unborn second child.

"It's a girl!" Sasha's doctor smiled at the two, showing them the female genitalia on the screen where the baby was.

"Oh my god! It's a girl!" Sasha squealed in delight as she was overjoyed to be having a baby girl with the love of her life.

"Hell yeah baby! Let's go!" Seth cheered as everything was healthy with both Sasha and their baby girl. They couldn't wait to bring her into the world in early spring. It would be the best.