14

Two Weeks Later

"I'm so excited for you babe." Sasha smiled as she and Seth were enjoying some coffee while their near four month old son was still asleep.

Sasha brought Spencer to Backlash, so they could watch Seth. Seth was teaming with Dean in a Raw Tag Team Championship match. They were going against Xavier Woods and Kofi Kingston of The New Day. Everyone knew it would be an amazing match. They couldn't wait to watch.

Sasha was also excited to watch her three best friends wrestle too. Bayley, Becky, and Charlotte had a triple threat match for the Raw Women's Championship. Charlotte was the current champion as well. Sasha was just excited to see her best friends steal the show. It would be a good night for everybody over all.

"Thank you, baby doll. I'll have the best supporters there to cheer me on." He grinned, passionately kissing his long time girlfriend.

"Yes you will. Do you know if you're winning tonight?" She questioned as she watched Seth get Spencer up from his pack and play, the three month old baby boy waking up for the time being.

"Well, do you wanna know or do you wanna be surprised?" He asked with a cheeky smile.

"I wanna know." She giggled as Seth got Spencer changed.

"Then you're looking at one half of the new tag team champions!" He cheered as Sasha squealed in delight.

"Yay! I can't wait babe! You deserve it, you've been working your ass off! I know the fans will love it too." She beamed, hugging Seth and Spencer. He chuckled as he kissed the top of her head before getting ready for the day.

The family of three headed to the arena after getting ready and making sure they had everything to go. Sasha was so excited to watch as a fan for her best friends and long time lover. She let him do his thing before going to spend some time with the girls. Their match would be first and Sasha couldn't wait to watch.

"Oh my god! You three look amazing!" Sasha squealed as all three girls had their gear on. It took Sasha a moment to see it, but she noticed that Bayley was paying homage to her with her gear.

"See, I have your little sunglasses embroidered on it. Plus some style of our Brooklyn gears." Bayley smiled as Sasha was blinking back some tears at the amazing gesture made by her best friend.

"I love it, Bay! Thank you dude." Sasha smiled as the two hugged. The four girls got some photos together before they had to go about their separate ways for the time being.

Later that night, the show began. Becky, Bayley, and Charlotte would kick off Backlash. Seth and Dean's match was second after them. The two men stayed in gorilla to watch the girls perform. Dean specifically wanted to watch his woman, Becky. Seth was there for support as they were all close friends. Sasha was so happy to watch the three wrestle one another. She was even more excited when Bayley was declared the winner and the new Raw Women's Champion.

"Dude! I'm so fucking proud of you!" Sasha grinned as she was able to hug Bayley. She smiled, motioning for Becky and Charlotte to join the hug as well.

"You guys fucking killed it! I'm so, so proud!" Sasha exclaimed as they let go of their hug. The three girls thanked their long time best friend before thanking everyone else. They had to go do some promos and Bayley had to do a photo shoot. Next, was Seth's tag match.

"You got this honey! I love you!" She squealed as Seth winked at her and blew a kiss. He and Dean were making their entrance together.

Twenty minutes later, Seth and Dean came out victorious. Sasha was shedding a few tears of pride for her boyfriend and best friend turned to brother. She knew how much this meant to both of them. Their hard work as performers, brothers, and competitors was paying off. The fans could've blown the roof off the arena as they were stoked to see Seth and Dean as champions.

"Great job baby, so proud of you!" She gleamed as he made his way to her and kissed her passionately.

"Thank you, baby doll. Couldn't have done it without the best support system right here." He winked as he hugged Sasha and Spencer close to him. It was a good night for the family.