70

Three Weeks Later|Money In The Bank

Over the last three weeks, Sasha's had to seriously think about her options with her career. She was so grateful for WWE and everything it's brought to her. The first thing was her dream of being a WWE Superstar, even including NXT. It also brought her Seth, which the two created a beautiful love story as well as their son and daughter even if he was gone now.

They welcomed her back with open arms and cared deeply after Seth's passing nearly two years ago. She was so lost and needed to come back home. Her home was within WWE. She was so thankful that she was able to come back ten months ago. Her heart was in it, but now her heart was in a different spot.

Although her heart was in a different spot, Sasha had to finish out her one year deal. She has decided that after SummerSlam, she was going to be done with wrestling for good. She's been able to return home and have a hell of a run. Her heart wanted to be with her children more once again, given they were six and three now. They were getting older and needed her. She had no regrets, feeling ready to finish the ride and be back home with her kids.

"You okay?" Roman asked, hugging his girlfriend after her meeting.

Sasha would also be losing her WWE Raw Women's Championship that night to Iyo Sky in a ladder match. Even though she would be losing her title, Sasha would look to SummerSlam as that would be her final night as an active WWE Superstar. She would be getting one final dream match against Lita at SummerSlam. It would be incredible for Sasha's final chapter as a pro wrestler.

"Yes, I feel so much better. I'm extremely grateful for everything, but now I feel okay to step back and be a mother once again." Sasha replied with a smile as the two were sitting on the bus before getting ready for the event.

"I'm proud of you, Sasha. For everything. You're the strongest person I know. I'm so proud of you for everything you've done and continue to do. I love you so much and forever proud." He grinned before kissing her.

"Thank you, Rom. I love you too. Now c'mon, we have work to do." She giggled, hugging her boyfriend again and feeling at peace with her career decision she made.