3

Two days later, Sasha and Seth were at her OBGYN's office. They were able to get a quick appointment to get Sasha checked out and examined. Before they told anyone, they wanted to make sure she and the baby were healthy. If everything went well, they would be making the announcement on Raw. They just wanted to play it safe rather than being sorry.

"The baby's so tiny." Sasha whispered through her tears as she and Seth were seeing their baby for the first time via an ultrasound.

"Is that the heartbeat?" Seth asked as they heard a loud thumping noise.

"It is. Baby has a good, strong heartbeat." Her doctor smiled at the two as they were in awe of their baby. They also confirmed Sasha was eleven weeks along, her due date being January Twenty-Fifth. The day before her birthday. They were super excited and couldn't wait to welcome in their bundle of joy.

+

The two were at Raw just a couple days afterwards. They had a meeting with Vince, Hunter, and Stephanie about Sasha's pregnancy. They were very happy for the couple and understanding of the announcement the two would make. They would kick off Raw and announce the pregnancy.

The two had to be very careful though. Only Vince, Hunter, and Stephanie knew what their promo would be about. Sasha and Seth wanted to surprise their friends as well as the fans by not saying a word until they walked out for the night. The girls were confused as well as the guys. They had no idea what they were about to find out.

"Ready baby?" Seth asked later that night. The two were in gorilla with the rest of their friends. They were about to kick off Monday Night Raw and make their big announcement.

"Let's do it." Sasha smiled as the two kissed before getting ready to go out in front of the crowd.

The show kicked off with the pyro and all the fun stuff. After that, Seth made his entrance. He couldn't wait for them to make this announcement. Once he was in the ring, Sasha came out. She took her time with this entrance since she wasn't sure wether or not she would come back after their baby was born. After she enjoyed her entrance and finished it, she headed inside the squared circle. She met her boyfriend in there before grabbing a microphone from one of the ring side workers.

"Alright, alright I know for everyone this might be a little odd. But for us, this is great!" Seth chuckled as the fans were paying close attention to what the two were about to say.

"So, we advertised this as an announcement. Baby, why don't you go ahead and make the announcement?" Seth grinned at his girlfriend who was smiling ear to ear.

"The announcement is," Sasha teased as the crowd was suspicious.

"We're having a baby!" She cheered as the crowd popped huge for them. Sasha rubbed her belly a bit as the crowd was cheering and applauding for them.

"With that being said, I have no idea what the future holds if I come back or not. I just want to thank you guys for everything. I truly have the best fans!" Sasha beamed as the crowd was applauding loud for her. She was trying hard not to cry before she and Seth exited the ring, heading towards the back.

"You guys!" Their friends beamed before hugging and congratulating them.

"I'm gonna be an auntie!" Bayley squealed as she and Sasha hugged for a minute.

"Surprise!" Sasha giggled as they soaked in all the excitement with their closest friends.