29

Two Months Later

"Alright babe, we need to pick out a name for our sweet girl." Sasha grinned at her boyfriend. Sasha was near the end of her pregnancy and they still didn't have a name for their baby girl. At least that's what Sasha thought.

"We don't?" Seth asked with a teasing smile.

"I didn't, did you have one dad?" She giggled a bit at his teasing and playful smile.

"I may or may not have already picked out her name. I think you'll like it too." He winked, handing her some water and fruit for a snack. He would also be working on their daughter's nursery later that day. Spencer was with Bayley and Finn so they could fully prepare and get ready for his baby sister's arrival.

"Enlighten me." She smiled as they sat down together for a few moments.

"How about, oh I dunno. Sadie Justine Lopez?" He asked as Sasha immediately fell in love with the name.

"You want her to have my middle name?" She asked with a surprised smile.

"That I do. Spencer has my middle name, I figured baby girl could have yours. And the name Sadie means princess, which she'll definitely be." Seth chuckled, making Sasha laugh a bit more.

"I love it! Our sweet princess, Sadie Justine! And Sadie goes well with Spencer. Spencer and Sadie Lopez!" She squealed while hugging Seth tight.

"I'm glad you love it, baby doll. Not much longer till she's here." He quietly said, rubbing her bump and placing a sweet kiss on it. The little things made her fall more and more in love with Seth.

"Not at all, then we're a family of four. I love you and our babies so much." She beamed bright.

"I love you guys too, all three of you. Now, let's finish getting ready for her arrival." Seth said as Sasha agreed, getting everything done that needed to be done in preparation of baby Sadie Justine's arrival.