72

Two nights later was Monday Night Raw. Sasha was relieved that she was able to spend a family day yesterday with Roman and the kids. Tonight, she would have a promo to open up Raw. It would definitely be emotional, but needed to be done.

Sasha's promo to open up Raw was her choice. She wanted to do it to properly say goodbye to the fans, given she was stepping back as a full time in ring competitor. She was happy to do it on her own terms. But she knew a part of her would always miss wrestling. It was her first love after all.

"I'm so proud of you for everything, dude. Legit I couldn't be any more proud of you." Bayley smiled as the two were getting their hair and makeup done ahead of the show tonight.

"Thanks, Bay. I'm so proud of myself for coming back. Now I can step back on my terms and be home with my babies." She said while closing her eyes to get her eyeshadow done.

"What do you want to do now that you won't be wrestling?" Bayley replied before taking a sip of her coffee.

"Honestly, I'm not too sure and haven't really planned out anything to do now that I won't be an active WWE Superstar. I just want to focus on my kids and go from there." She gave an honest response as Bayley understood and they switched topics while getting glammed up.

It wasn't much longer that day that Raw started. Sasha was able to spend time with her family and closest friends. Before she knew it, Raw was on air live and it was time to go out to the crowd. She soaked it all in once more, knowing what was lying ahead.

"Thank you guys for all of the love and support tonight." She began as the crowd cheered loudly for her.

"Thank you for all the love you've shown me over the last twelve years. I've been with WWE since I was twenty years old, now I'm almost thirty two. I appreciate everything you fans have cheered, chanted, or supported me with. You guys have been there for me during the highest of highs, like my return last year!" She continued as the crowd cheered for that one.

"And the lowest of lows, when I lost Seth and nearly lost myself due to the depression and grief." She bit her lip as she tried not to get emotional. The crowd chanted Seth's name as she smiled and applauded for her late boyfriend as well.

"Last year, I made my dreams come back to life when I returned. It's been an incredible year after the come back. But now, it's time for me to take a step back." Fans booed and awed that, given they did not want her to leave but would respect the choice she made.

"My wildest dreams have all come true in WWE. I can now step back and focus on my family. I just wanted to thank you guys for everything. And it's not a goodbye, it's a see you later." She smiled, wiping away a few stray tears before setting her iconic sunglasses and rings down in the center of the squared circle.

What a beautiful way to end a tremendous career for the boss. On her own terms.