62

Two Months Later

"I can't believe my baby is six." Sasha smiled the morning of her and Spencer's birthday. She was turning thirty one and he was turning six. She couldn't believe he was already six, but so proud of the little boy he was becoming.

"I know, I remember when you and Seth first had him and he was telling us all about it. He was so excited to have a baby and begin a family with you." Roman smiled, hugging Sasha tight.

They were currently relaxing on their bus. It would not be an ordinary birthday for Sasha and Spencer. They were in San Antonio, Texas. The Royal Rumble was being held at the Alamodome. Sasha would be winning the Royal Rumble that night. She was already feeling overwhelmed with emotions, but trying to take it all in.

"He was stoked when Spencer was born. I was also excited to share a birthday with my first baby and my baby boy. It's just crazy that he's six now. But we get to celebrate together and I get to win the rumble later." She said as she sat her coffee mug down and began getting her gear out of her suitcase.

"Yes you do. I'm so proud of you, baby girl. I know you're going to be amazing and finally get your moment." He kissed her cheek as she thanked him, beginning to get ready for the night.

Sasha would be the first entrant in the women's Royal Rumble match. She would have to go wire to wire, given she would be the winner of the match. She would also become the first woman to enter first and take it all the way to the end, winning the match. Sasha was very emotional, but also extremely grateful at the same time. Tonight would definitely be a great way to ring in her and Spencer's birthdays.

"Look at you dude! You look incredible!" Bayley grinned as she saw Sasha dressed up and ready for her match. The women's Royal Rumble match would also kick off the show, so Sasha was ready to go beforehand.

"Thanks Bay! I'm just ready to go. I'm so nervous but I want it over with!" Sasha admitted after the two hugged.

"You got this dude! It's definitely a hell of a way to ring in your birthday." She reassured her friend, patting her on the shoulder.

Not too long afterwards, Sasha went out to the ring as the first entrant in the women's Royal Rumble match. Roman, Spencer, and Sadie were all stoked to watch her. Roman was extremely proud of her. She's overcome a lot recently and to see her back where she once was, it was beautiful to see. He felt like the lucky one to be able to love and support Sasha, along with Spencer and Sadie.

A little over an hour later, Sasha won the match. She was very emotional in the middle of the ring. The fans were all excited to see Sasha become the women's Royal Rumble winner. She did an interview in the ring after the match, finally making it to the back. She was overwhelmed with love as Spencer and Sadie ran up to her, hugging her tight.

"Good job, mommy!" Spencer grinned as he hugged his mom.

"Yay mama!" Sadie cheered as Sasha hugged both of her children, kissing their cheeks.

"I love you both so much! This was for you and daddy." She beamed as Roman came up and kissed her as well.

"Congratulations baby, well deserved and I love you." He smiled after they kissed.

"I love you babe! Let the road to Mania begin." She giggled, celebrating a wonderful day with her family.