53

"Welp, she is out." Sasha smiled to Roman two weeks later. They finished with Raw as they were in Kansas City, Missouri. She was referring to her WWE 24 documentary episode that was now out. It would be showing topics of her return, her journey back to the ring, her and Roman, her children, as well as the loss of Seth and touching subject on their relationship.

"Alright, kids are asleep too." Roman said, motioning to the five and two year olds asleep in their beds on the bus that he and Sasha bought while traveling with her two children.

"Yay! I'm glad. I just want to relax before we go home. The last couple weeks have felt like a dream." She admitted with a smile, hugging her boyfriend.

"That it has, baby. I am so proud of you for opening up and filming your episode and returning. I am a very proud boyfriend to be standing here by your side." Roman gave a grin, the two sharing a sweet kiss and enjoyed the quiet together.

+

"I can't believe it's been a year." Sasha sighed while laying in bed with Roman. It was a little after midnight, exactly on the one year anniversary of Seth's passing. Roman knew she would be emotional, but was there to support her and her children any way possible.

"I know, it feels like just yesterday but feels like forever at the same time." Roman said while holding Sasha close.

"It does, I miss him so much. I know the kids do too." She admitted while a few tears spilled over her lids. Roman softly kissed her temple, wiping away her tears.

"I miss him too, he's still my brother. I do know that both Spencer and Sadie carry some of his best traits." He gave her a sympathetic smile.

"What have you noticed that they have from Seth?" She asked, knowing Roman was trying to lift her spirits on a rough day.

"Spencer has his heart and compassion. Sadie has his laugh and his wittiness. They both have the same ability to make you feel better the way he did, even just with their hugs or their sweet smiles." Sasha smiled bright at that, knowing her boyfriend was right.

"You're right about that. Spencer is one hundred percent his mini. He looks just like his daddy and acts like him. Sadie also has his smile. I just hope that I can be strong enough to raise them to be amazing people, even without their dad. I know Seth is watching over them, but I will always feel some guilt for him not being here for them." She admitted while resting her head on Roman's chest.

"I understand, beautiful. I am not here to take Seth's place, but I will do my best to love, support, and guide them along the way. You are a damn good mother even through tragedy. You just don't give yourself enough credit."

"Thank you, Rom. I really appreciate you for being here during everything. You are the best and I love you." She whispered, looking up at the large Samoan man.

"You know I am always here, I'm not leaving. I love you too, baby. Forever." He reassured her as the two cuddled in bed before Sasha fell asleep.