55

A few weeks later, it was the beginning of October. Sasha was slowly getting used to being back in the public eye after her long awaited WWE return. She would have her highs and lows, but Roman was doing a great job supporting her. She was so thankful to have Roman as he was keeping her sane.

Sasha and Roman were back on the road with Spencer and Sadie. They were at Raw, which was in San Diego, California. WWE was on the road to Hell In A Cell. However, they had another event in WWE. Another event that had a special place in Sasha's heart.

WWE announced the return of the all women's pay-per-view. Evolution would be returning at the end of the month. WWE made the announcement the previous week. Sasha was ecstatic. She did not compete in the first one as she had Spencer. However, nothing was stopping her from competing in this one. She was even more excited when she found out who her opponent was.

"What are you goofies doing?" Sasha asked with a smile, seeing her children spending time with Roman, Dean, and Bayley.

"Hanging out!" Spencer laughed as he and Sadie went up to hug their mother.

"How'd your meeting go?" Roman asked as Sasha just left Hunter's office. It was a meeting to discuss her opponent for WWE Evolution.

"It went good! I found out my opponent." She beamed while hugging her lover.

"Oh yeah? Who is it?" He asked while handing her some coffee.

"Trish! Me and Trish are finally facing off!" She squealed as Roman congratulated her. Trish was one of Sasha's dream opponents. She knew the two would not disappoint with their one on one match.

"That's awesome, baby! I can't wait to watch it." He grinned, the two sharing a sweet kiss. They soaked in the excitement before getting to work later that night.