63

The next night was Monday Night Raw. The Royal Rumble was an amazing day as WWE was now on the road to WrestleMania. Since Sasha won the Royal Rumble last night, her road was clear. The WWE Universe would find out about her choice later on at Raw.

Sasha would be facing Bayley at WrestleMania for the Raw Women's Championship. They also found out that they would main event WrestleMania. With the two best friends' given history, the story only made sense. They began making history together and now they would do it once again at WrestleMania. Hunter told them earlier that morning before they fully got ready for Raw.

They would also have a promo to kick off Raw. Sasha would lay down the challenge to Bayley for WrestleMania. Sasha would also join the dark side for this match, becoming a bad guy again. They were excited for the opportunity and to work together again. They were each other's favorite opponent. WrestleMania was bound to be something special.

"I'm so excited for you both!" Charlotte grinned as she hugged Bayley and Sasha after they told everyone the news.

"Thanks sister!" Bayley smiled at the tall blonde.

"Thanks sis! I'm just happy to be back. I think we all know that I didn't think I'd really be back here, so to be back especially in this spot is just a blessing." Sasha replied as the two girls nodded their heads.

"We're all very proud of you, Sash. Kick ass and make it the best Mania!" Charlotte beamed as Bayley agreed, the three ready for the road to WrestleMania to begin tonight.