43

"Sadie, come on we need to get ready for bed." Sasha tried pleading with her twenty two month old daughter. Sadie was now definitely acting different with Seth's passing. As she got older, it was affecting her more and more.

"No!" She shouted before scratching Sasha a bit.

"Sadie Justine! No thank you, not an option! That hurts." Sasha gave her daughter a stern look before finally settling her down and ready for bed.

"Mommy!" Sadie began crying as her emotions were everywhere.

"You're okay, baby. You're safe, mommy's here and I love you." She whispered, calming her daughter down and nursing her to sleep.

The main reason why she was still nursing her near two year old daughter was because of Seth's passing. She was in the process of weaning her off before he passed. It would've been way too many changes for the sixteen month old at the time, which could result in regression from Sadie in other ways. Even though Sasha was exhausted from it, she knew her daughter needed some normalcy and comfort for the time being. This source of comfort wouldn't last forever, though.

+

"I think I wanna return." Sasha admitted to Roman a couple days later. He was taking a turn to stay with Sasha and the kids.

"Really?" Roman asked, knowing Sasha hasn't wrestled in nearly six years.

"Yeah, been kinda pondering it for the last few weeks. I stopped when I was twenty four. I feel like there's so much I have left to do. And I also wanna do it for Seth too." She responded, looking at the large Samoan man.

"You know we all support you in whatever you wanna do." He replied as the two shared a sweet embrace.

"Thank you, I really needed that." She smiled, appreciative of his words. The only concern in Sasha's head was if she could do it again. Time would tell.