65

"Why are people such dicks?" Bayley asked as she was out with Charlotte.

They were coming back from training at the Performance Center. Bayley was scrolling on Instagram as she and Charlotte both saw Sasha getting tons of hate for posting a photo with her and Roman. Since finding out they were dating, fans have been relentless more so on Sasha. It definitely boiled her friends' blood as they were just happy to see her happy after tragedy.

"I don't know, but she doesn't deserve this. Would it be a bad idea to go check on her?" Charlotte replied as they got in her car.

"No. We both know she hides things well. I get that people loved her and Seth together. We all did, but unfortunately Seth is not here anymore. That's not Sasha's fault." Bayley responded after getting a drink of water.

"Not at all. Just like everyone else, she and her kids deserve to be happy. Things just happened with Roman. But also I'd rather it be Roman than a stranger." Charlotte agreed as they began the drive to Sasha's home, at the very least to check on her.

Bayley and Charlotte arrived at Sasha's home not too long after leaving the Performance Center. Roman had the kids out so Sasha could pack and have some time to herself. She's been dealing with a lot of anxiety and overwhelming emotions, so Roman respected her needs for alone time. She was startled as she heard two of her best friends walk inside, seeing her an emotional mess.

"What're you guys doing here?" Sasha asked after wiping away some tears.

"We came to check on you, what's wrong?" Bayley asked as both girls rushed to their friend's side.

"It's just been a lot. A lot of online hate and just a lot of emotions. It's also weird still wrestling without Seth with me. I wrestled all the time with him by my side. It's still weird." She admitted before crying again. The two girls gave her a sympathetic smile and hugged her.

"Sasha, it's okay babe. Everything is still raw and hurting, that's okay." Charlotte promised her.

"I know, I just thought I'd be okay." She quietly replied, grabbing some tissues to wipe away her tears.

"It's okay not to be okay, babes. You are doing incredible. I don't know how you do it." Charlotte sympathized with her as Bayley agreed.

"We all love you and are here for you Sash. You got this! The strongest girl we know." Bayley assured her as Sasha thanked her friends, clearing up and focusing on other things. Her grief was still a day by day thing, but she would power through what she could and how she could.