66

Three Weeks Later|WrestleMania

"Today's the day." Sasha smiled, early Sunday morning of WrestleMania.

She and Roman were on their bus while Spencer and Sadie were asleep. They had an early morning due to their rehearsals for their entrances. For now though, they were going to enjoy the quiet time before all of the chaos happened that came with WrestleMania.

Roman's match was in the middle of the show. He felt extremely fortunate to be able to be a part of another WrestleMania. However, he was more excited for his girlfriend's match. Sasha and Bayley were the main event, making all of their dreams come true. He was extremely proud of her and knew tonight was her night.

"Yes it is. I'm so proud of you, beautiful. You're going to do amazing." Roman grinned as he handed her a cup of coffee.

"Thanks babe. I'm glad you and the kiddos are here." She grinned after kissing her boyfriend.

Roman stayed with the kids so Sasha could go rehearse her entrance. She and Bayley were rehearsing early so they could have it done and out of the way. They switched off after her rehearsals were done so he could do his. Not too long after, Sasha began getting ready for the big match ahead. 

"Great job babe." Sasha grinned later that night after Roman came back from his match, getting the win.

"Thanks baby girl, go get ready for yours." He replied after they let go of their kiss.

"Don't have to tell me twice." She giggled as they exchanged the kids so she could get in her gear.

Later that night, it was time for the main event. Sasha Banks versus Bayley for the Raw Women's Championship in the main event of WrestleMania. Both girls were extremely emotional as their biggest dreams were coming true and they got to do it together.

"Go mommy!" Spencer cheered as Sasha was making her awaited WrestleMania entrance.

"Yay mommy!" Sadie cheered as well as Roman was with both kids, all watching Sasha and Bayley.

Sasha and Bayley had an incredible main event match. They had just under twenty minutes for the match, thirty minutes total including entrances and the announcement of the match. The fans found it similar to their NXT Takeover: Brooklyn match that originally broke history. They wanted to incorporate some of the magic they had that night for this night. It was an incredible match and Sasha was overcome with emotion once she held the title up proudly.

"Mommy! Mommy!" Spencer and Sadie exclaimed as they saw Sasha and Bayley walk through the curtain after their incredible main event WrestleMania match.

"Oh my gosh, hi babies! I love you guys so much!" Sasha grinned as she got down on their level and hugged them tight.

"Mommy I'm so proud of you! You're a champ mommy!" Spencer cheered as Sasha felt her heart melt more, kissing her son's cheek.

"Thank you baby. I love you bud." She smiled as she went over to hug Roman, the two sharing a sweet kiss as well.

"Great match fitting for a great champ. Proud of you baby girl, you deserve it." He smiled after they let go of their kiss.

"Thank you babe, I love and appreciate you. Now let's go celebrate!" She cheered as they celebrated a successful WrestleMania with their family. Sasha felt on top of the world and all was right. Now, she was looking forward to the next chapter of being a champion yet again.