61

Survivor Series

"Look at you two!" Roman chuckled, seeing Bayley and Sasha backstage once they had their wrestling gear on.

It was the night of Survivor Series. It was held at the TD Garden in Boston, Massachusetts. The fans were riled up for the big pay-per-view. It would be the first time WWE had the WarGames match in years. Triple H brought it back in NXT three years ago. Sasha and Roman were very excited for their matches.

Sasha and Roman were very excited to be captains of their teams. They were also excited to go against Rhea and Kevin's teams. Sasha was very excited to work with a lot of new faces for her. It was one of the joys about coming back.

"We're twinning baby!" Sasha giggled, giving Roman a peck on the lips.

Bayley and Sasha were both matching with their gears. Bayley was also the champion, so Sasha teased about having an advantage on her WarGames team. The two's gear was paying homage to their NXT Takeover: Brooklyn match  years ago. It was gold with blue detailing, as well as the same design Sasha had on her gear then. The two loved their gear and even more excited to match once again.

"Ready to kick ass?" Bayley asked her best friend and her boyfriend followed with a few laughs.

"Definitely! I want to go see the kids before we go as Roman's mom as them for now. It gave us some time to relax this morning." Sasha said as Bayley nodded her head.

After finishing some last minute things, Sasha and Roman went to go find his mom. She had Spencer and Sadie as Sasha was excited to see her babies. They always made her feel better no matter what. She also cherished their hugs before she would go out for her WarGames match. Hers was first, so they quickly headed to gorilla.

"Good luck, baby girl. I'll be cheering you on." Roman grinned as they shared a loving kiss.

"Thanks babe, I love you!" She beamed.

"I love you too!"

Sasha made her entrance before WarGames would begin. She was excited yet nervous to enter in one of the most destructive cages in WWE history. However, she was looking forward to making history during her run back in WWE.

It was a brutal match. Sasha would not change it for the world. She had so much fun. The pain was all for the love of the game. Her team ended up victorious as well, tossing the cherry on top.

After Sasha cleaned up, she spent some time with the kids. She and Roman really were not able to spend time together as he had to prepare for his WarGames match. She happily watched after putting the kids to bed on their bus. She wanted Roman's mom to enjoy the show as well, seeing her son wrestle live. Sasha was so proud and excited to see him come back on the bus once him and his team emerged victorious.

"Great job baby! You did so good." Sasha smiled, lovingly kissing Roman.

"You too, baby. Now we got TLC and then it's rumble time!" He grinned before taking off his vest.

"Yes we do! I can't wait to see what it all has in store for us!" She cheered, lovingly kissing her boyfriend again before moving on to the next show after getting some sleep.